Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about a trade thread for reloading components.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for some 110gr .277 projectiles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mkk View Post
      Looking for some 110gr .277 projectiles

Comment

While this thread is excellent for facilitating the trade or buying of reloading components from individuals, I would very much like to see a dedicated thread for information of where powder and primers are spotted in stock at commercial locations, either online or at local retail stores. I am not sure if this would violate any TBH policies, but it would simply make it much more effective at locating places where powder or primers become available, even if for short periods of time. One can only spend so much time surfing the net or spend so much gas stopping in a various retail outlets looking for these unicorns. You would likely have to act fast once an instock item has been reported, but a dedicated thread just for powder and primers would help a lot of desperate TBHers. What says the green screen (especially moderators)?

Comment

Originally posted by McClain View Post
          While this thread is excellent for facilitating the trade or buying of reloading components from individuals, I would very much like to see a dedicated thread for information of where powder and primers are spotted in stock at commercial locations, either online or at local retail stores. I am not sure if this would violate any TBH policies, but it would simply make it much more effective at locating places where powder or primers become available, even if for short periods of time. One can only spend so much time surfing the net or spend so much gas stopping in a various retail outlets looking for these unicorns. You would likely have to act fast once an instock item has been reported, but a dedicated thread just for powder and primers would help a lot of desperate TBHers. What says the green screen (especially moderators)?
          I thought this is what this thread did now, informing people what and where items are available?

Comment

Originally posted by db@100 View Post
            I thought this is what this thread did now, informing people what and where items are available?
            It’s all inclusive !

Comment

You use Discord or have a phone capable of using it? If so join https://discord.gg/reloading at turn on instock notifications. About the fastest way to get in on stuff without looking all day

Comment

Also while I’m here, have a sealed 8lb of Varget, looking to trade for 8lber of H4350. Located in Wharton

Comment

Originally posted by texasforever View Post
                  You use Discord or have a phone capable of using it? If so join https://discord.gg/reloading at turn on instock notifications. About the fastest way to get in on stuff without looking all day

Thanks for the info, I’ll look into it. Interested in selling that jug of Varget? I have no H4350, am looking for that one too.

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
                    It’s all inclusive !
                    Just don’t see many “in stock announcements” in this thread, even though I have probably passed some gun shops that had what I was needing in traveling across country.

Comment

Thanks for the info, I’ll look into it. Interested in selling that jug of Varget? I have no H4350, am looking for that one too.

I’ll sell it for what I paid. Believe it was $327 to my door last week

Comment

Originally posted by texasforever View Post
                        I’ll sell it for what I paid. Believe it was $327 to my door last week

Thanks! Just wish you were close enough to make this work. Good luck with the trade/sale!

Comment

I have some Barnes TTSX 130 gr. 270 bullets. I need 7mm 120 gr. TTSX. I'd like to trade for the 7mm if anyone has some they'd part with and need 270 bullets. It's a box of 50, and has not been opened.

Comment

Anyone have any 7saum brass they sell?
                            Thanks Jason

Comment

I'm looking to trade for up to 3 new unopened bottles of Hodgdon Benchmark powder in east Tx. I have one new bottle of H4350 and two new bottles of Varget to trade. Trade only, will not sale.

Comment

Originally posted by highspeed View Post
                                WTT 1 lb. H335 for IMR 4064, H4895, Varget, or CFE223
                                Also looking for IMR 3031

Comment

Working...
                                X