2021 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heath View Post
    Texas is winning a lot of different ways. Really looking forward to getting into the teeth of the Big 12.

Agreed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
      Ags aren’t a very good team right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope. Everything just seems sloppy. I had hopes that Caillet would bring some offensive consistency. It’s been a rapid downhill slide since the Friday win at Mizzou.

Comment

Ags take one from the Hogs. Hopefully, they can build off of it.

Comment

Originally posted by SoTXAg06 View Post
          Ags take one from the Hogs. Hopefully, they can build off of it.

They had a hard time putting away the Hawgs after building a 10-4 lead. Pitchers had near dominant stuff but gave up way too many walks (followed by a couple of three run jacks) to keep Arky close. Fortunately, Jozwiak worked out of a bases loaded jam (all three on walks (one intentional)) in the bottom of 9th with consecutive strikeouts to salvage a game in the series.

It was still a fun game to watch.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

La Tech split the series with S. Miss. All games were nail biters- great series to watch

Comment

Tech finished off WV this afternoon 10-1. They keep rolling despite the laundry list of injuries

Comment

Longhorns are about to be tested. Next nine conference games vs. OK State, Tech, TCU. That's about like a typical SEC schedule.

Comment

[emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by sandbill View Post
                    Longhorns are about to be tested. Next nine conference games vs. OK State, Tech, TCU. That's about like a typical SEC schedule.

I always forget the Dodgers and Yankees are in the blowha...sec...

Comment

Not sure if it's been mentioned here before but the 11 point 7 podcast is a good listen it's not your normal college baseball podcast pg 13 at times due to cussing. It's hosted by a couple of ex college baseball guys one played his juco ball at Blinn. It's a good twitter follow too.

Comment

Texas gets the Pokes for a double header today. orange/white Spring game, ladies play for the volleyball national title. Busy day!

Comment

2021 College Baseball

A bit surprised at final of the Baylor/Tech game last night.

Comment

Here's a current projected field (Baseball America) of 64 for regional play:

Regional hosts will be announced in the next couple of weeks, it sounds like. Five Big 12 teams projected to make the tournament, with UT, TT, TCU hosting regionals.
                            Nine SEC teams projected to make the tournament, with Arkansas, Vandy, Ole Miss, Tenn., Miss State, and South Carolina projected to host regionals.
                            Last edited by sandbill; 04-24-2021, 10:40 AM.

Comment

2021 College Baseball

9 of the 10 Big12 teams play baseball. 5-6 in the regional is pretty normal. SEC has 14 and typically has 8-9 make the regional round.

Last edited by Chad C; 04-24-2021, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Longhorns take game one.
                                Anyone know why Cam Williams has been out of the lineup this week?

Comment

Working...
                                X