18. Centex
    19. SwampGhost
    20. txoutdoorsman24
    Calling now!

Comment

Nice !
      Im ready to make quick work out of her

Comment

SWEET! Just got off the phone with Bob, picking Saca up Thursday evening and getting to met the great Bob Sarrels!........Is it Thursday yet????

Comment

Originally posted by bassmatt72 View Post
          SWEET! Just got off the phone with Bob, picking Saca up Thursday evening and getting to met the great Bob Sarrels!........Is it Thursday yet????
          You lucky rascal.... be careful if you are going by Bob's shop, I hear that the benjamins can fly out of your wallet there !

Comment

Bob, I would really like it if you and Zach would post up a bio, and perhaps a little story about the bow. You guys are a big part of this and should have a contribution with pics here.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunky View Post
              Bob, I would really like it if you and Zach would post up a bio, and perhaps a little story about the bow. You guys are a big part of this and should have a contribution with pics here.
              Agreed!

Comment

Awesome!!! Getting excited!

Comment

Will do Mark

Comment

Ya Hoo! I picked up Saca Thursday night at Bob's! I met Bob and Zach, great guys, thanks for your hospitality! I must not have acted too much like a goob...Bob invited me back!
                    A little about me. I am Matthew, 41, and a married family man. My father in law was a hard core bowhunter for most of his life. He gave my daughter a "little banshee" childs compound and me an old bear compound. I was hopelessly hooked! I have been strictly bow hunting around ten years and been "dabaling" with trad gear for the last four years. I have taken three shots on deer with trad and missed every one! I have built my own recurve and was trying to get my first trad harvest with it this year, now I have Saca and want to do it justice...but I still would like my first trad harvest to be with the bow I built. Oh what to do....I guess I'll need to hunt really hard and a whole lot more!

Comment

Since Saca is a pass around bow, one that is shared by fellow archers. I thought I would share this. I still enjoy getting to harvest deer but I also like sharing my love of hunting and God's creation. So, this weekend I invited another TBHer to come to my lease and try and get his first trad harvest. Yes, even before I get my first. I really was wanting him to get his first and if it happened early then I was going to try for my first, and do it all on video! Crazy??? Well, he had a shot late Friday evening and it was a swing and a miss.... it happens to all of us. I was shaking as hard as I ever have when we first seen the deer and I wasn't even shooting! Man! I really enjoy hunting, the outdoors and sharing it all!
                      More to follow.............

Comment

Keep it coming Matthew, more story.

Comment

season is a tickin ...pass it along

Comment

Originally posted by RACK View Post
                            season is a tickin ...pass it along
                            Don't get your undies in a wad. You've still got about 45wks left.

I have been contacted already and will have the bow shortly after Christmas.

Comment

No foul intended westbrook. Hopefully she can take a few good deer the remaining bits of this season and pile some more up next season. Good luck and Good hunting to ya

Comment

Well, I need to clarify some of my earlier post. The friend I took trying to help him get his first trad harvest was not shooting Saca he was shooting his own recurve. Since then I have been shooting the recurve and Saca as often as I could and can group both of them nicely out to 18 yds. I have been looking at my calendar and realize I'm not going to have much quality time to shoot nor hunt with Saca, so I'm sending her on to the next shooter a little early.

Comment

Working...
                                X