Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is Rescheduling International Hunting Trips?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never scheduled one therefore I am not rescheduling.

Now back to your regular program.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Yes, going to be a severe reduction in global outfitters when this virus finally clears out. It is a tough business and this dang sure dont help them. YES the deals will interesting........as being noted by others. We are getting incredible packages from outfitters in southern africa for our postpostend SCI Banquet in Houston. I suspect the folks that can travel when this is over are going to be very happy.
      I am a member of Global Rescue and monitor what they recommend medically & politically for multiple places I would like to bowhunt. My hunt and other European family vacation trips are postponed. I dont need to press my luck.
      Zambia Croc and hippo are postponed until all clear.
      Saskatchewan whitetail and cinnamon black bear should be good but I am good with waiting if that happens.
      Michigan "Legends Ranch" whitetail hunt should be good but not high on my list of gotta deaux for this fall.

Comment

Anybody have any saskatchewan trips booked? I see where there is still no travel to canada at this time if I am correct.

Comment

When all the dust settles there will be some deals to be had next year.. I hope I am able to jump on one..

On another note I got a inreach msg from my best friend todd who lives in B.C. yesterday.. "Stone Sheep Down"

Ugh I need to move to B.C. or Alaska

Comment

This is first year I can’t hunt out of the country due to covid . All the other times is cause I can’t afford to . [emoji16]

Comment

2021 will be the rescheduling of the 2020 hunts. 2022 will be booked fast by those who did not make it in 2020 and the few openings in 2021. I think deals will again be resurfacing in 2023.

My thoughts are based on a vaccine and clean bill of health for 2021 hunting opening back up.

Comment

Never thought there could be a reason I would be glad I didn’t draw a moose tag for Alaska, but here we are. Here in Minnesota, the fishing resorts are sold out since many in the Midwest drive to Canada for their annual trips.
                I’m hearing rumors to expect the Dakotas to busier than normal for waterfowlers White tails and even pheasants as options keep dwindling.

Comment

Well we are finally going in June. Looks at though the hunting didn't really pick up this year as expected. My main guide with the outfit I've used historically is state side working now. I liked some of the other guides but had a very good bond with this ph. He's been here hunting we me stayed at my home with my family.

It just wont be the same. It appears we are only the 4th group of hunters with our outfit this year so far.

Comment

We canceled our trip to Argentina last July due to COVID and have been reluctant to schedule anything this year until things calm down a little more--high crime and civil unrest in countries where a downturn in an already tenuous economy creates even more desperation.

Still, I'm not seeing/hearing much about those "great deals" that are supposed to be out there. I might be willing to forego a little civil unrest for a 50% Off sale!

Comment

My biggest issue is getting home. I gave up an Argentina trip for my daughter's graduation gift due to the covid crap. We're going fishing in TX instead. Probably a better use of my dollars anyway.

Comment

I sent email to my travel agent this morning to get plans going again for Spain&France. I’ve read articles saying EU will be welcoming Americans for the summer. Keeping my fingers crossed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by NotJose View Post
                          I sent email to my travel agent this morning to get plans going again for Spain&France. I’ve read articles saying EU will be welcoming Americans for the summer. Keeping my fingers crossed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Are you planning hunting this fall in Spain? I need to get with Scott and get this rebooked. I’m so ready

Comment

Should have been leaving for New Zealand today, don’t even have a firm date to reschedule yet, probably get moved to 2023.

Comment

I'm still in for Zimbabwe late July.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                                We canceled our trip to Argentina last July due to COVID and have been reluctant to schedule anything this year until things calm down a little more--high crime and civil unrest in countries where a downturn in an already tenuous economy creates even more desperation.

Still, I'm not seeing/hearing much about those "great deals" that are supposed to be out there. I might be willing to forego a little civil unrest for a 50% Off sale!
                                We are getting a 20% discount from list prices in 2019 and I'm sure there will be additional negotiations in the field and at camp. I really can't complain about the prices on animals or airfare.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X