Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone hunt over the holiday.

Comment

I did not. I will be out within the nex t 2 weeks. What’s the report?

Comment

i went friday night. saw a few does and small bucks.

Comment

Haven't had a buck on camera in a while. Doe every day but no buck action.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by arrowslinger View Post
            Haven't had a buck on camera in a while. Doe every day but no buck action.

Same here

Comment

Originally posted by 3whunt View Post
              We’ll, my dad hunted my stand for me and shot our #1 hitlister. Too lazy to learn to post pics but is anybody is interested I can text pics.

Posting up for 3whunt. Dandy buck and heck of a Dad keeping your stand hunted for you while you were away! One of these days you can pass that favor on to your boy. LOL.

Looks like he lived a long life!

Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Heading up this weekend with a buddy after his first deer. Anyone else hunting Honobia this weekend?

Comment

what part do you hunt? not going up this weekend

Comment

[QUOTE=Booner Sooner;15292973]Posting up for 3whunt. Dandy buck and heck of a Dad keeping your stand hunted for you while you were away! One of these days you can pass that favor on to your boy. LOL.

Nice tall tlne buck. Congratulations to the shooter.

Comment

What processors do you guys use? looking to shoot some does before christmas?

looking at antlers, hugo, Paris, TX or maybe even Bonham.

any recommendations?

Comment

Posting a little late but better than never! This was our first year on any lease and we are on a timber lease in Choctaw county. We have seen decent bucks on camera all season but never could seal the deal on one. Rifle season started and my target buck disappeared, still haven’t seen him but kept my spirits up and last week I
                        made a move to another spot and it paid off!!! First Oklahoma buck and also personal best. Of course it’s a bow kill!!

Processer wise I use cinnamon creek but I would be interested in having a backup options too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice buck hybrid!

Comment

Originally posted by chocolatelabs View Post
                            what part do you hunt? not going up this weekend
                            Sorry, didn’t catch this. I hunt The western portion of Honobia mostly as the place we bought in 2018 shares a border.

Originally posted by chocolatelabs View Post
                            What processors do you guys use? looking to shoot some does before christmas?

looking at antlers, hugo, Paris, TX or maybe even Bonham.

any recommendations?
                            I’d recommend Bluebonnet meat Co. if you need to find a processor on the way. Fair pricing and packaging/customer service is quality.

Comment

Well my season is over and I’m empty handed. It was my first year huntin in Oklahoma coming from west Texas and it is different. I have a lot to get figured out for next year and a lot of scouting to do. Hunting feeders was not the answer at least at our place and a ton of night time movement majority of the season. Saw good bucks on camera early on then come about middle of November didn’t see em anymore. Had one just come back to cameras last week. Very anxious to put in time and scout and have a better year next year. How’d everyone else do? Also Merry Christmas everyone and Happy New Year.

Comment

Originally posted by txbowhunter15 View Post
                                Well my season is over and I’m empty handed. It was my first year huntin in Oklahoma coming from west Texas and it is different. I have a lot to get figured out for next year and a lot of scouting to do. Hunting feeders was not the answer at least at our place and a ton of night time movement majority of the season. Saw good bucks on camera early on then come about middle of November didn’t see em anymore. Had one just come back to cameras last week. Very anxious to put in time and scout and have a better year next year. How’d everyone else do? Also Merry Christmas everyone and Happy New Year.
                                Get used to season after season of this hahaha!!!!

It's tough stay at em

Comment

Working...
                                X