Reply
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Traditional
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2021, 09:24 AM   #1
tradtiger
Pope & Young
 
tradtiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Austin
Hunt In: Lee Co., Granger
Default Traditional FSC Week 17

Going to simulate a quartering away hunting shot on a medium-size pig. Target will have a 6" circle, with a 3"x6" rectangular box overlapping 1-1/2" as shown below.

The circle represents the vitals, but you need to aim for the back edge to hit them on a quartering shot.

Orient target face to be at about a 45-degree angle to the shooter, with the box shape closest to the shooter. Flip paper either way you want for quartering direction.

First arrow of a day, shooting for the rectangle "kill box". IF you miss the rectangle, but hit in the circle (touching lines counts as a hit for all shots), you can try a second shot within 10 seconds as a follow-up finishing shot on your "wounded pig".

As in the previous couple of weeks, we'll walk back each next day after a hit in the "kill box", starting at 10-yards, then 13 yds., then 15 yds., and finally 20 yds. (Kiddos shoot from 5,7,8 and 10 yards). Four days' tries. Winner is the one shooting from the farthest point on Day 4. Tie-breaker will be the fewest arrows used total for the most hits.

Good luck and have fun!

Target (print this or draw your own);
And set-up of mine (yours may vary)

Sent from my SM-J337V using Tapatalk

Last edited by tradtiger; 04-25-2021 at 09:32 AM.
tradtiger is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-25-2021, 02:36 PM   #2
hpdrifter
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: kerens
Hunt In: anywhere I can
Default

That seems backwards to me. That is a quartering towards you shot. You see em on TV all the time.If you are quartering away, you're aiming for the rest(covered) of the vitals.

Unlike TV, I don't or didn't take quartering to me shots.

But it is a nice target.

Last edited by hpdrifter; 04-25-2021 at 02:43 PM.
hpdrifter is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-25-2021, 03:16 PM   #3
DRT
Pope & Young
 
DRT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Fort Worth, Tx
Hunt In: Jones County and Missouri
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpdrifter View Post
That seems backwards to me. That is a quartering towards you shot. You see em on TV all the time.If you are quartering away, you're aiming for the rest(covered) of the vitals.

Unlike TV, I don't or didn't take quartering to me shots.

But it is a nice target.
Actually it simulates shooting just behind, or at the back edge of the vitals on a quartering shot so that your arrow centers the vitals. Where as too far up into the circle risks a single near side lung or even a shot where the arrow goes under the shoulder blade, but not into the chest cavity. A shot behind the box gives you maybe liver and back of far side lung but a definite stomach cavity shot.
DRT is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-25-2021, 05:20 PM   #4
hpdrifter
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: kerens
Hunt In: anywhere I can
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRT View Post
Actually it simulates shooting just behind, or at the back edge of the vitals on a quartering shot so that your arrow centers the vitals. Where as too far up into the circle risks a single near side lung or even a shot where the arrow goes under the shoulder blade, but not into the chest cavity. A shot behind the box gives you maybe liver and back of far side lung but a definite stomach cavity shot.
on a 6" circle...get real. should've just turn FSC 16 on edge. Line going vertical.
hpdrifter is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-25-2021, 04:39 PM   #5
tradtiger
Pope & Young
 
tradtiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Austin
Hunt In: Lee Co., Granger
Default

Day 1: miss (maybe got liver)


Sent from my SM-J337V using Tapatalk
tradtiger is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-25-2021, 04:56 PM   #6
tradtiger
Pope & Young
 
tradtiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Austin
Hunt In: Lee Co., Granger
Default

Similar location to this. Arrow pointing to entry, but this was also a downward shot. It worked.
Name:  20180506_130825.jpg
Views: 311
Size:  201.0 KB

Sent from my SM-J337V using Tapatalk
tradtiger is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-25-2021, 05:46 PM   #7
DRT
Pope & Young
 
DRT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Fort Worth, Tx
Hunt In: Jones County and Missouri
Default

Your right. The vital area changes significantly in effective size for any angle change. And I normally don't take hard quartering shots, especially with a trad bow. Also that's why I aim for that offside shoulder.
Hard to simulate that with a piece of paper.
However if you have a better idea, post up the winning shot for the week and you can set up the next one.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
DRT is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-25-2021, 08:26 PM   #8
hpdrifter
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: kerens
Hunt In: anywhere I can
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRT View Post
Your right. The vital area changes significantly in effective size for any angle change. And I normally don't take hard quartering shots, especially with a trad bow. Also that's why I aim for that offside shoulder.
Hard to simulate that with a piece of paper.
However if you have a better idea, post up the winning shot for the week and you can set up the next one.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
The target is fine. I didn't mean to rag on the target. The premise just didn't fit my eye. Just shoulda kept my mouth shut.
I was gonna join in the fun, but I got no provision to move 45° from target and I just wrangled this thang into position. Maybe next time. But I'm fighting old demons; could probably hang at 10 or 12 yards but beyond that a six inch group is outstanding.

Think I about got one of em licked, and saving the other for after this one is exorcised.

Besides(excuse#3) I just make a new tab and breaking it in.
hpdrifter is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-25-2021, 08:45 PM   #9
DRT
Pope & Young
 
DRT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Fort Worth, Tx
Hunt In: Jones County and Missouri
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpdrifter View Post
The target is fine. I didn't mean to rag on the target. The premise just didn't fit my eye. Just shoulda kept my mouth shut.
I was gonna join in the fun, but I got no provision to move 45° from target and I just wrangled this thang into position. Maybe next time. But I'm fighting old demons; could probably hang at 10 or 12 yards but beyond that a six inch group is outstanding.

Think I about got one of em licked, and saving the other for after this one is exorcised.

Besides(excuse#3) I just make a new tab and breaking it in.
I don't like every challenge. Worse I hate trying to think them up.
Honestly regardless of angle I try to pick a spot and hit it. Even if shooting for an offside shoulder the spot I shoot at is on the near side.
Big problem I run into is low light shooting. Sometimes I find it hard to determine the angle the animal is at. How quartered it is. I've shot them in the shoulder and behind the ribs making a bad judgement in an almost dark or with low lumination LEDs.
But a slight quartering in on a big boar is a good shot choice.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
DRT is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-25-2021, 08:04 PM   #10
tradman
Six Point
 
tradman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Sherman
Hunt In: Grayson
Default

Day 1 miss left at 10

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
tradman is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-25-2021, 08:38 PM   #11
tradman
Six Point
 
tradman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Sherman
Hunt In: Grayson
Default

I should have read the rules a little better. I qualified for the 10 second follow up...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
tradman is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-25-2021, 08:45 PM   #12
DRT
Pope & Young
 
DRT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Fort Worth, Tx
Hunt In: Jones County and Missouri
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tradman View Post
I should have read the rules a little better. I qualified for the 10 second follow up...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Yeah, my pigs never give me ten seconds. They run like hell.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
DRT is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-25-2021, 08:48 PM   #13
tradman
Six Point
 
tradman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Sherman
Hunt In: Grayson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRT View Post
Yeah, my pigs never give me ten seconds. They run like hell.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
My follow shots have almost always been when they are running right at me because I can't wait long enough before getting on the blood trail!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
tradman is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-25-2021, 09:20 PM   #14
DRT
Pope & Young
 
DRT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Fort Worth, Tx
Hunt In: Jones County and Missouri
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tradman View Post
My follow shots have almost always been when they are running right at me because I can't wait long enough before getting on the blood trail!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Yeah I've gotten where I'll go back to camp, grab a cold beer and a buddy then go track if I question the shot.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
DRT is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-25-2021, 11:38 PM   #15
Briar Friar
Pope & Young
 
Briar Friar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Default

Great target, great shot and good lookin hog T^2.

Yee Hawg. Ill get on tomorrow.
Briar Friar is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-26-2021, 01:01 AM   #16
tradtiger
Pope & Young
 
tradtiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Austin
Hunt In: Lee Co., Granger
Default

Thanks, Briar. Good shot, tradman.

Drifter: feel welcome to have fun with it, if you want. Just really an excuse to practice, maybe try a different perspective.

I will say, though, that the hog in the picture was shot at very close to a 45-degree angle, quartering away and, actually, downward about 6 feet below my level.

Sent from my SM-J337V using Tapatalk
tradtiger is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-26-2021, 08:31 AM   #17
DRT
Pope & Young
 
DRT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Fort Worth, Tx
Hunt In: Jones County and Missouri
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tradtiger View Post
Thanks, Briar. Good shot, tradman.

Drifter: feel welcome to have fun with it, if you want. Just really an excuse to practice, maybe try a different perspective.

I will say, though, that the hog in the picture was shot at very close to a 45-degree angle, quartering away and, actually, downward about 6 feet below my level.

Sent from my SM-J337V using Tapatalk
Yeah and then ran like hell, bled like a stuck pig, then died in the same ditch is was bedded in to begin with. Sucked dragging it out.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
DRT is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-26-2021, 11:09 PM   #18
Briar Friar
Pope & Young
 
Briar Friar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRT View Post
Yeah and then ran like hell, bled like a stuck pig, then died in the same ditch is was bedded in to begin with. Sucked dragging it out. ...with a beer/whiskey in the other hand.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
Cry me a river.

Whiskey river....Anyone?
Briar Friar is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-26-2021, 07:16 AM   #19
tradman
Six Point
 
tradman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Sherman
Hunt In: Grayson
Default

Day 2 10 yard hit.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
tradman is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-26-2021, 07:52 AM   #20
CamoQuest
Ten Point
 
CamoQuest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Franklin
Hunt In: Robertson County
Default

Nice shot Tradman! Out of curiosity, do you have anything inside that box, or is it empty?
CamoQuest is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-26-2021, 08:16 AM   #21
tradman
Six Point
 
tradman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Sherman
Hunt In: Grayson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamoQuest View Post
Nice shot Tradman! Out of curiosity, do you have anything inside that box, or is it empty?
just a bunch of smaller boxes. My backstop target is set up in a narrow lane and I can't shoot at it from 45 degrees so I improvised. My arrow is actually stopped by the bag target though. that box is nothing more than a prop

Last edited by tradman; 04-26-2021 at 08:18 AM. Reason: additions
tradman is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-26-2021, 09:23 AM   #22
DRT
Pope & Young
 
DRT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Fort Worth, Tx
Hunt In: Jones County and Missouri
Default

I missed yesterday evening. Was a little too quartered. Name:  20210425_185801.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  85.4 KB

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
DRT is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-26-2021, 09:52 AM   #23
DRT
Pope & Young
 
DRT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Fort Worth, Tx
Hunt In: Jones County and Missouri
Default

Missed today too.Name:  20210426_094035.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  76.3 KB

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
DRT is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-26-2021, 11:13 PM   #24
Briar Friar
Pope & Young
 
Briar Friar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Default

Day One: paunch
Attached Images
 
Briar Friar is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-27-2021, 07:30 AM   #25
tradman
Six Point
 
tradman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Sherman
Hunt In: Grayson
Default

Day 3, 13 yards... the pigs on the public land I hunt are wise to the game, always on edge, ducked my string

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
tradman is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-27-2021, 08:30 AM   #26
DRT
Pope & Young
 
DRT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Fort Worth, Tx
Hunt In: Jones County and Missouri
Default

Low but in at 10.Name:  20210427_082910.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  82.6 KB

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
DRT is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-27-2021, 08:51 AM   #27
tradman
Six Point
 
tradman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Sherman
Hunt In: Grayson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRT View Post
Low but in at 10.Attachment 1047777

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
I would rather hit low lung than high lung!
tradman is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-27-2021, 09:35 AM   #28
DRT
Pope & Young
 
DRT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Fort Worth, Tx
Hunt In: Jones County and Missouri
Default

There are reasons I like a wide cut head.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
DRT is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-27-2021, 09:53 AM   #29
tradman
Six Point
 
tradman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Sherman
Hunt In: Grayson
Default

Too bad this wasn't a broadhead challenge! I would have cut the line for sure!
tradman is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-27-2021, 04:43 PM   #30
Briar Friar
Pope & Young
 
Briar Friar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Default

Day 2: 10yd hit...moving back tomorrow
Attached Images
 
Briar Friar is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-27-2021, 06:45 PM   #31
hpdrifter
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: kerens
Hunt In: anywhere I can
Default

Guys, gonna have to apologize. After looking at the "hits" I went back and re-read the OP.

I misunderstood that the box was to be avoided. Now it makes a whoooooole lot more sense.

Instead of practicing my bow shooting, I might need to work on reading comprehension.
hpdrifter is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-27-2021, 10:06 PM   #32
Briar Friar
Pope & Young
 
Briar Friar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Default

Good. No biggie. Just shoot Drifter. Hit or miss...We’re on your team.

I kept thinking....****...quartering toward would make the rectangle a shoulder blade shot.

All good Sir. Join us and shoot. Post...hit or miss. No pic no worry.

Last edited by Briar Friar; 04-27-2021 at 10:08 PM. Reason: HitOrMissSpake
Briar Friar is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-27-2021, 10:37 PM   #33
hpdrifter
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: kerens
Hunt In: anywhere I can
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briar Friar View Post
Good. No biggie. Just shoot Drifter. Hit or miss...We’re on your team.

I kept thinking....****...quartering toward would make the rectangle a shoulder blade shot.

All good Sir. Join us and shoot. Post...hit or miss. No pic no worry.
just about ready.


of course, this isn't the first shot. After about an hour of working on release at 12 yards.
Attached Images
 
hpdrifter is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-28-2021, 07:13 AM   #34
DRT
Pope & Young
 
DRT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Fort Worth, Tx
Hunt In: Jones County and Missouri
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpdrifter View Post
just about ready.





of course, this isn't the first shot. After about an hour of working on release at 12 yards.
Looking good.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
DRT is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-28-2021, 04:11 PM   #35
Briar Friar
Pope & Young
 
Briar Friar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpdrifter View Post
just about ready.


of course, this isn't the first shot. After about an hour of working on release at 12 yards.
Sexy shot group. Good consistency. Commit that to muscle memory and youd be a bad mambajamba.
Briar Friar is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-28-2021, 09:45 PM   #36
hpdrifter
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: kerens
Hunt In: anywhere I can
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRT View Post
Looking good.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Briar Friar View Post
Sexy shot group. Good consistency. Commit that to muscle memory and youd be a bad mambajamba.
nobody posts their bad ones....
hpdrifter is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-27-2021, 10:22 PM   #37
DRT
Pope & Young
 
DRT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Fort Worth, Tx
Hunt In: Jones County and Missouri
Default

Nah it's Ellis' fault. That dang LSU education.
It was a good shot on a big ole pig though.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
DRT is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-28-2021, 07:26 AM   #38
tradman
Six Point
 
tradman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Sherman
Hunt In: Grayson
Default

Day 4, 13 yard miss

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
tradman is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-28-2021, 01:02 PM   #39
tradtiger
Pope & Young
 
tradtiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Austin
Hunt In: Lee Co., Granger
Default

Day 2: right angle, but a tad high


Sent from my SM-J337V using Tapatalk
tradtiger is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-28-2021, 04:13 PM   #40
Briar Friar
Pope & Young
 
Briar Friar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Default

High at 13.
Attached Images
 
Briar Friar is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-28-2021, 05:41 PM   #41
DRT
Pope & Young
 
DRT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Fort Worth, Tx
Hunt In: Jones County and Missouri
Default

Left at 13Name:  20210428_174001.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  88.6 KB

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
DRT is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-29-2021, 11:52 AM   #42
Briar Friar
Pope & Young
 
Briar Friar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Default

Day 4: Soggy hit seated at 13.

I reckon Im done for the week.
Attached Images
 
Briar Friar is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-29-2021, 02:09 PM   #43
hpdrifter
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: kerens
Hunt In: anywhere I can
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briar Friar View Post
Day 4: Soggy hit seated at 13.

I reckon Im done for the week.
Right where you want it!!!!
hpdrifter is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-29-2021, 09:53 PM   #44
tradtiger
Pope & Young
 
tradtiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Austin
Hunt In: Lee Co., Granger
Default

Excellent, Briar!
tradtiger is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-29-2021, 10:20 PM   #45
Briar Friar
Pope & Young
 
Briar Friar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tradtiger View Post
Excellent, Briar!
Thank you Sir.

I felt the gumption for shot 2 at 15 and shot 3 at 20...respectively pictured. I am not unhappy about the placements.

“Hit it and quit.”
- James Brown
Attached Images
  
Briar Friar is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-30-2021, 02:24 PM   #46
Briar Friar
Pope & Young
 
Briar Friar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Default

Day 5: Doesnt count. First off hit at 15.

I got a little hasty with my scissors in cutting my goofy fletchings. Ive been wanting to try out the DrAshby recommended small triangular fletchings. I get an annoying left drift with my left helical fletchings and this was a small thing to tinker with combating the yardage drift. (I have to aim sequentially further right of target as I move back in yardage.)
Attached Images
 
Briar Friar is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-30-2021, 03:43 PM   #47
tradman
Six Point
 
tradman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Sherman
Hunt In: Grayson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briar Friar View Post
Day 5: Doesnt count. First off hit at 15.

I got a little hasty with my scissors in cutting my goofy fletchings. Ive been wanting to try out the DrAshby recommended small triangular fletchings. I get an annoying left drift with my left helical fletchings and this was a small thing to tinker with combating the yardage drift. (I have to aim sequentially further right of target as I move back in yardage.)
GOOD SHOT

The heavy rain ruined my makeshift target so I just gave up on trying to shoot some "bonus shots"
tradman is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-30-2021, 06:37 PM   #48
tradtiger
Pope & Young
 
tradtiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Austin
Hunt In: Lee Co., Granger
Default

Good shooting, y'all. I can't manage to hit my own call.

Day 3: back


Sent from my SM-J337V using Tapatalk
tradtiger is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-01-2021, 01:34 PM   #49
tradtiger
Pope & Young
 
tradtiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Austin
Hunt In: Lee Co., Granger
Default

Day 4: Woohoo! Finally, a hit!


Sent from my SM-J337V using Tapatalk
tradtiger is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 05-01-2021, 01:40 PM   #50
DRT
Pope & Young
 
DRT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Fort Worth, Tx
Hunt In: Jones County and Missouri
Default

My target is white mush from the rains. Maybe next week.
DRT is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com