PSA: La Quinta Hobbs NM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSA: La Quinta Hobbs NM

Probably the most horrible place to stay for a quick night. We found someone’s socks in our room, toilet don’t flush, Mini fridge is making a god awfull noise. Had to unplug it. Thank you Lord we leave first thing in the morning. This place is as bad as the Bass Inn over by Choke Canyon years ago. Holy moly, brought some Tito’s so it ain’t all bad. But mostly it is.

My dad always said...if you got socks, you got toilet paper!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
      My dad always said...if you got socks, you got toilet paper!
      Life lessons come in many forms.

Comment

I knew how that was going to go when I saw Hobbs

Comment

Hobbs New Mexico is your problem.

Comment

Originally posted by doublearrow View Post
            Hobbs New Mexico is your problem.
            Preach! Lol

Comment

Dock island inn in Moline IL was the worst I ever stayed at! Any hotel you would stay at for 150 miles was booked for girls under 17 softball World Series! It was $190 a week paid in advance. I made it 3 days and caused a scene at the Isle of Capri and got a room for a month! Left the lights on so the roaches didn’t swarm me and had to work outside in the truck when the crackhead in the room next to me was getting high!! 15 years of staying in lousy hotels and nothing else was close to this place! It’s probably been condemned by now.

Comment

Hotel Ava in Lubbock is the worst place we ever stayed in. Sounds comparable.

Comment

a place in pearsall was so bad I wore my boots from the bed to the bathroom when I had to get up and take a leak, oilfield towns have some real ***x holes

Comment

Socks I might be able to deal with.

A used condom when pulling back the bedspread and sheet to go to bed I couldn't deal with.

That was in the Holiday Inn off of Loop LBJ in Dallas.

I got to stay free at Holiday Inns a lot after that.

Comment

[quote=Tx_Wader;16020429]Socks I might be able to deal with.

A used condom when pulling back the bedspread and sheet to go to bed I couldn't deal with.

That was in the Holiday Inn off of Loop LBJ in Dallas.

I got to stay free at Holiday Inns a lot after that.

Roach motels are always fun!

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
                        Hotel Ava in Lubbock is the worst place we ever stayed in. Sounds comparable.
                        No longer there. Tore it down!

Comment

Originally posted by John Paul View Post
                          Probably the most horrible place to stay for a quick night. We found someone’s socks in our room, toilet don’t flush, Mini fridge is making a god awfull noise. Had to unplug it. Thank you Lord we leave first thing in the morning. This place is as bad as the Bass Inn over by Choke Canyon years ago. Holy moly, brought some Tito’s so it ain’t all bad. But mostly it is.
                          Hahaha Bass Inn!!! That place was worse than sleeping outside under a dumpster in downtown Houston! Roaches and no water made my night very short there once. And I do agree that La Quinta in Hobbs is trashy as helll also. Stayed there one too many times in my life.

Comment

Tried to stay at a little motel in Tilden 25 years ago. Decided not to when the innkeeper said to let the water run in the shower for a few minutes before taking your shower to let the scorpions clear out of the drain. No thanks.

Comment

Lived in the apartments behind Buffalo Wild Wings for almost a yr.
                              Hobbs sucks, but it sure beat the man camp out in Artesia Wells.
                              In town you could at least track down a thugging chica pretty easily lmao.

Comment

Working...
                              X