No announcement yet.

$accel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We aggregate the best Web3 cross-chain tech - from signals and oracles, to tokens and NFT bridges.

Swap ETH for BNB

Comment

Accel being listed on HotBit. Listing starts tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
        Where's the pictures of your lambos? Or screenshots of current profits?

Also, has anyone figured out why buying these is still so freaking complicated? A year or two ago I just figured it was because things were getting figured out but that's obviously not the case.
        So why do they make it so hard?

It’s not an overnight lambo, ser

Comment

Guys
          Thanks for all the help/info
          So I am trying to buy BNB on BitMart. Then send to MM wallet ( BSC side ) and convert it with pancake swap to ABPS correct ?

Comment

Originally posted by knapper View Post
            Guys
            Thanks for all the help/info
            So I am trying to buy BNB on BitMart. Then send to MM wallet ( BSC side ) and convert it with pancake swap to ABPS correct ?
            Yes sir

Comment

China Evergrande Group scandal is going to hurt the market significantly, could happen anytime once SEC regs come to an agreement, I would tread lightly going forward on any coin unless it’s gold or silver backed…I’ve been in this game since 2013, basically a crypto advisor.

Comment

[QUOTE=Sleepy;16048954]Yes sir[/The transaction cannot succeed due to error: execution reverted: PancakeRouter: INSUFFICIENT_OUTPUT_AMOUNT.
                Getting this on pancake swap
                Swapping BNB for ABPS

Any ideas what I may have done

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                  Where's the pictures of your lambos? Or screenshots of current profits?

Also, has anyone figured out why buying these is still so freaking complicated? A year or two ago I just figured it was because things were getting figured out but that's obviously not the case.
                  So why do they make it so hard?
                  The harder they make it to buy, the more profit they can turn on "gas fees" and transfer fees. You have to make money somehow when you're marketing something that isn't even a thing. You make it so dang impossible to get that when people figure it out they're actually relieved to spend a fee for the privilege to buy nothing. It's the craziest thing I've ever seen. But like 2 of these guys have made money doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
                    Lol. Far from correct. I don’t get the pyramid scheme analogy in this stuff either.
                    It's realistically the best description of crypto. You buy something (that's really not anything). The only way you make money is if you recruit other people who are willing to buy the tokens, and they have to believe that they'll be able to buy them and sell them to other people, who will sell them to other people. The only value in crypto is the value of selling it to someone else at a higher price, because there's no actual product. Forbes says it better than me:

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
                      The harder they make it to buy, the more profit they can turn on "gas fees" and transfer fees. You have to make money somehow when you're marketing something that isn't even a thing. You make it so dang impossible to get that when people figure it out they're actually relieved to spend a fee for the privilege to buy nothing. It's the craziest thing I've ever seen. But like 2 of these guys have made money doing it.
                      You do realize the gas fees don’t go to the token devs right? They go to the ETH miners who initiate the transaction. Unfortunately, ETH is the most expensive to swap.

BSC chain is literally Pennie’s to make a swap.

Accel will generate revenue. It’s a business, not just a meme token.

By the way, ACCEL is now listed on HotBit so no need for gas fees and such anymore. There is also no tax. ACCEL doesn’t have a transfer tax to begin with. Only buys and sells.

Plenty of money to be made in this space. Majority of people who try to belittle it either don’t know how it all works or they lost and are bitter.

Comment

[quote=knapper;16050643]
                        Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
                        Yes sir[/The transaction cannot succeed due to error: execution reverted: PancakeRouter: INSUFFICIENT_OUTPUT_AMOUNT.
                        Getting this on pancake swap
                        Swapping BNB for ABPS

Any ideas what I may have done
                        Slippage probably isn’t high enough. Set your slippage to 12-15%

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
                          It's realistically the best description of crypto. You buy something (that's really not anything). The only way you make money is if you recruit other people who are willing to buy the tokens, and they have to believe that they'll be able to buy them and sell them to other people, who will sell them to other people. The only value in crypto is the value of selling it to someone else at a higher price, because there's no actual product. Forbes says it better than me:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/barryco...h=74f1e5685ed8
                          If you want to twist it that way, I guess so.

Some of these projects however, will add value to the crypto space which in turn will create demand as word gets out.

So if you are into crypto, then they they are a useful product.

There is no question that there are tons of scams and straight up meme tokens that have zero value. There are more of those than tokens that actually have a plan. All I am doing is pointing out a project that has a lot of potential. And it WILL make people a nice chunk of change. I’m not forcing anyone to buy. Simply throwing out an opportunity. Everyone is an adult and can make their own decisions. Research the item before you buy it, then when you buy, don’t put the farm on it. It’s crypto. Invest wisely. And even after that, don’t get greedy. Pull profits when you want. Some of this is literally the easiest money you can make.

Comment

I gave up. Instructions too complicated, got my hang down caught in the ceiling fan. I'm going to try selling water filters for my get rich quick scheme, if that doesn't work I'll try Herbalife, last resort purses and essential oils.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by knapper View Post
                              Question
                              Sent ACCEL from Coinbase wallet to MetaMask wallet and it’s not showing up on MM.
                              Shows it to be successful transfer on CB. Address was copied and confirmed on MM..
                              wondering what the delay is
                              How did you purchase Accel on Coinbase ?

Comment

Originally posted by TX Outlaw View Post
                                How did you purchase Accel on Coinbase ?
                                He didn’t. Coinbase and Coinbase Wallet are two different things. He purchased it on uniswap through his Coinbase Wallet.

ACCEL is now available to buy on HotBit so no need to go through all the hoops of the defi swaps.

ABPS pre-sale still ongoing on the BNB side.

Comment

Working...
                                X