WCB - Opens Mouth - Inserts Foot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WCB - Opens Mouth - Inserts Foot

WCB and I share a lease in Wise County near the LBJ National Grasslands.

We are also members of a FB page called LBJ Grasslands Deer Hunters.

Yesterday another member posted that she had come across a WalMart shopping basket on one the horse trails and it slightly spooked her horse.

The LBJ District Ranger, Jeff, replied "Seriously? We need it gone."

WCB aka Mike, tagged the District Ranger and told him to "Hop to it, Jeff".

Unbeknownst to Mike, the District Ranger is wheelchair bound.
    Last edited by Froggy; 01-14-2022, 08:09 PM.

Well.

He could hop in it I suppose lmao.

Comment

Lol, it seems out glorious President did that same thing once only he was looking right at the fella in the chair

Comment

Bear trap moment for sure.

Comment

[emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That guy might kick Mike's butt....no...wait..

Comment

Just look down and shake you head

Comment

WCB could start telling the story of the H buck- and the cart would leave on it's own just the get the h&$# away.

Comment

I did it recently also. I’ll tell it to make you feel better.

Went to happy hour one night with some work people. The waitress a super cute blonde girl comes in takes our order and had the most beautiful accent. Was something like British /English with a southern draw. I asked where she was from and she responds something like Nebraska. Can’t imagine what kind of confused look gave her. She then tells me she has a speech impediment and some people think she’s a foreigner.

Comment

Originally posted by wes122984 View Post
                    I did it recently also. I’ll tell it to make you feel better.

Went to happy hour one night with some work people. The waitress a super cute blonde girl comes in takes our order and had the most beautiful accent. Was something like British /English with a southern draw. I asked where she was from and she responds something like Nebraska. Can’t imagine what kind of confused look gave her. She then tells me she has a speech impediment and some people think she’s a foreigner.

Awkward but also the perfect in if you told her it was beautiful !

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                      WCB could start telling the story of the H buck- and the cart would leave on it's own just the get the h&$# away.
                      Baaaahaahaahaaaahaaaa

Comment

After my buddy was paralyzed in an accident we went to see him at the hospital. His aunt said to him "You get some new shoes?" He said "Yeah." She said "Well they look comfortable." He said "Very." Everyone else just kind of got quiet and about 5 seconds later she realized what she had just said. Talk about awkward.LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                          Now, THAT'S funny!

I never put my foot in my mouth. Mine is ALWAYS in my mouth, and when I open my mouth, my foot occasionally falls out! My wife is used to being embarrassed!

Comment

Years ago there was a store in Corrigan where 287 crosses 59. Big sign says STUBBYS. I walk in and there is a lady behind the counter with one normal right arm and about a 10 inch stub sticking straight out of her shoulder on the left.

I say, " Hi you must be Stubby!". She gets all butt hurt and says she is not. Heck I couldn't have been the only one.....

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                              Years ago there was a store in Corrigan where 287 crosses 59. Big sign says STUBBYS. I walk in and there is a lady behind thecounter with one normal right arm and about a 10 inch stub sticking straight out of her shoulder on the left.

I say, " Hi you must be Stubby!". She gets all butt hurt and says she is not. Heck I couldn't have been the only one.....
                              Awesome!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X