Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home alarm will be heard over any fan or white noise

Comment

My wife and I take turns being awake and patrolling the house switching every 2 hours.

Noisy fan?!? Crazy!

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
        A good dog is worth their weight in gold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        This

Comment

Have a kid…that way you’ll be up every 30 minutes and you won’t have to worry about fans or white noise or sleep

Comment

Mat 6:27

Sleep is for resting…. If I had to be that worried I’d move. Turn on the white noise and aleep

Comment

My dog stayed on the front porch and my bedroom window in on the front porch so I can run the fan and not worry about someone sneaking up to the door.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
                Man. What neighborhood are you living in? Get a dog. Sleep nekked. When the boogie man breaks in. He'll laugh at your turtle head. Giving you time to call Nine Eleven
                Hahaha this one wins

Comment

Our alarm when off this AM at 12:30. Grabbed the nine and flashlight. Turned the alarm off, go outside with my 9, did not see or found anything, had alarm tech and BC on the line . Scary but all was OK. Sometimes it gets scary in the country, but most know not to cross the line as they will be shot.

Comment

Y’all don’t get too comfortable. These home invaders are getting ballsy and are starting to reach out into the nice, low crime areas. LOTS of libs moving in from out of state who have never touched a firearm in their life, and thugs are starting to play Russian Roulette with these nice neighborhoods.

Comment

Sleeping with fan or white noise vs Security

I’d like to think my dog would alert but he’s old and loves his bed [emoji23] Luckily where we live it’s quiet so he hasn’t had the chance. We sleep with the TV on most of the time low volume and low brightness. Glock is always within reach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
                        Some of us Fat people need it to not overheat.
                        Getting into 30s tonight. I will have a fan on.

Comment

Originally posted by Oleman View Post
                          Our alarm when off this AM at 12:30. Grabbed the nine and flashlight. Turned the alarm off, go outside with my 9, did not see or found anything, had alarm tech and BC on the line . Scary but all was OK. Sometimes it gets scary in the country, but most know not to cross the line as they will be shot.
                          "It gets scary in the country"?
                          You and the op both need to move .

Comment

Loud fan, chocolate lab who thinks he’s a grizzly and pistol by the bed. I live deep in the woods and don’t really have to worry about intruders though.

Comment

My ears ring too bad for it to be silent. So I have a fan in my face, now with a new born and a sound machine screaming either on the monitor or in the room with us I don’t need the fan. But set the alarm, keep a pistol on each side of the bed and ar with flashlight close by and the dog will bark or we will wake up with the alarm screaming

Comment

I sleep with white noise in downtown Houston ghetto n in the country. If they going to get you they goin get you. Too many variables rem sleep don’t matter white noise or not they will kill u. If it’s your turn its ur turn but I still sleep loaded. Might be their turn instead of mine

Comment

Working...
                                X