Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
      I bet that was wild.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wild is an understatement.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
        It’s easy to stand on principle as long as you are comfortable.
        Very true easier for some to leave a job standing on principle than it would be for others.

Comment

America would not exist if people didn’t get out of their comfort zone and sacrifice

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
            On second thoughts Maybe some folks really do have no choice..
            Everyone's situation is different.

I could always go back to welding if I lost my desk job.

Wait.... I'm 300lbs now and my back and knees hurt all day long. I would die of heat stroke if I had to go back under my hood during the summer.

Guess I need to factor that into my decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
              Everyone's situation is different.

I could always go back to welding if I lost my desk job.

Wait.... I'm 300lbs now and my back and knees hurt all day long. I would die of heat stroke if I had to go back under my hood during the summer.

Guess I need to factor that into my decision.
              Well just work/weld in the winter then..

Comment

Originally posted by PoppinPiggies View Post
                Very true easier for some to leave a job standing on principle than it would be for others.
                I've left several on principle. I understand everyone's situation is not the same but principle trumps money/job every time for me. There is absolutely nothing that I could be threatened with to cause me to put that in my body. I have a basic human right to make that choice for myself. And there is always a choice... it's just a more difficult one for some.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                  Well just work/weld in the winter then..
                  If I were 30 years younger I could. Heck even 15 years.

Comment

Lots of places with under 100 workers hiring. We are looking for welders and fabricators, and prefer unvaxxed employees. There's many out there like us, everybody is hiring.

Comment

our republics founders got out of their comfort zone. they risked property, family and life on principle.

Comment

Originally posted by sharpstick35 View Post
                        our republics founders got out of their comfort zone. they risked property, family and life on principle.
                        Yep. Our value of comfort over freedom as a nation will be the end of America as we have known it if something doesn't change. We are complacent and apathetic and have already given up more freedom than our founder's would have in my opinion. They are defeating us a spoonful at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by PoppinPiggies View Post
                          It would be a lot easier for people to stand for principle if they strived to live within their means and didnt have debt up to their eyeballs. Companies and the government know that you cant make them 2 vehicle payments, and that $200k mortgage without them.

Comment

Originally posted by sharpstick35 View Post
                            Because they understood principle, people today cannot grasp that concept.
                            It doesn't even matter, because it's too easy to toss principle to the wayside when you are comfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                              America would not exist if people didn’t get out of their comfort zone and sacrifice
                              Not so much the case anymore. They went all in on the election and called our bluff. Gates are wide open now.

Comment

those that are willing to sacrifice freedom for security ( maintain level of comfort) will end up with neither. It's not about whether I think the vax is good or not at this point, it's about the government and what its willing to do to impose its will on the citizens.

Comment

Working...
                                X