Does Ivermectin still help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Artos View Post
    Ivermectin did indeed have success in Brazil, India & Japan...you will find links praising & then 'fact checking' links saying they were ineffective. Not sure how many praise reports we've seen from our own members saying how it helped personally / family members & friends. It's not a cure all as everyone is different but I find irony the narrative is to make an award winning essential medicine taken like candy across the globe for decades as some sort of poison to treat covid. That alone should tell you both IVM & HCQ have been effective.
    I had and may still have some doubts about whether Ivermectin works for Covid. Even here on this post we see that some feel like they had good results and others not.

But I am INCREDIBLY concerned about the demonized of a medication that it wouldn't hurt most Americans to take anyway. Why would they be so adamantly and even violently opposed to a drug that is proven safe? There is something going on there (kickbacks from Pfizer would be a reasonable start).

As stated about its taken like candy around the globe. I took it while working with a missionary in Honduras while I was in college. He didn't want me to come home with any parasites. Took it every two weeks or so and never felt a thing!

Comment

Originally posted by Nate Riley View Post
      Why would they be so adamantly and even violently opposed to a drug that is proven safe? There is something going on there (kickbacks from Pfizer would be a reasonable start).
      Nobody would be taking these jabs if there was anything readily available & effective on covid...this is Trump was demonized when he suggested taking HCQ very early on when covid hit. They went so far that hospitals weren't allowed to use & prohibited on covid treatment.

Follow the money...EUA would not have been granted if there were therapeutics & why anything other than the jab is promoted. Big Pharma / the swamp / msm has blood on their hands & lotsa folks died that shouldn't have.

It's funny...big pharm has to convince the un-jab'd it works to get them to take it, while convincing the jab'd it doesn't really work to get them to take boosters.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
        Maddox,
        You posted a chart of the zinc compounds and their absorption rates in another thread somewhere on here and I can't find it. Would you re-post it here please?
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
          Nobody would be taking these jabs if there was anything readily available & effective on covid...this is Trump was demonized when he suggested taking HCQ very early on when covid hit. They went so far that hospitals weren't allowed to use & prohibited on covid treatment.

Follow the money...EUA would not have been granted if there were therapeutics & why anything other than the jab is promoted. Big Pharma / the swamp / msm has blood on their hands & lotsa folks died that shouldn't have.

It's funny...big pharm has to convince the un-jab'd it works to get them to take it, while convincing the jab'd it doesn't really work to get them to take boosters.
          I believe you are correct, sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Nate Riley View Post
            I had and may still have some doubts about whether Ivermectin works for Covid. Even here on this post we see that some feel like they had good results and others not.

But I am INCREDIBLY concerned about the demonized of a medication that it wouldn't hurt most Americans to take anyway. Why would they be so adamantly and even violently opposed to a drug that is proven safe? There is something going on there (kickbacks from Pfizer would be a reasonable start).

As stated about its taken like candy around the globe. I took it while working with a missionary in Honduras while I was in college. He didn't want me to come home with any parasites. Took it every two weeks or so and never felt a thing!
            Nail meet hammer. This is spot on, and the entire “follow the science” crowd has ZERO credibility because of their propensity to shut down any discussions of solutions outside of an untested vaccine.

Bottom line, there’s no money to be made with ivermectin/ hcq or any other.
            The interview with Dr Malone, he states he took famotidine with his early case to combat the deep lung “burning” he experienced. And yet I’ve never even heard this discussed . Too much tunnel vision for me to follow that science and the skeptic in me says that if they demonize it, it is likely because it works.

Occam’s razor cuts correctly more times than not

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post

Thank you sir!

Comment

We started taking one of the Zincs with high absorbing rates. My wife did actually because the other upset her stomach. No issues at all now. Just order off Amazon

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                  We started taking one of the Zincs with high absorbing rates. My wife did actually because the other upset her stomach. No issues at all now. Just order off Amazon

Yea, Glen the reason I asked for that chart was because of his post in that old thread and mentioning that the zinc he started taking have him indigestion really bad. I experienced the same thing... I want to try a different compound... Just ordered it off Amazon...

Comment

Cured my worms that’s for sure

Comment

Yea, Glen the reason I asked for that chart was because of his post in that old thread and mentioning that the zinc he started taking have him indigestion really bad. I experienced the same thing... I want to try a different compound... Just ordered it off Amazon...
                      Which one did you get Charlie?? Wife has some tummy problems w/ one of the vits & I assumed it was the Z.

Comment

Paul, I ordered the Zinc Picolinate... says it helps with memory!! Can use all the help I can get there!! The Zinc Oxide tore me up if I took it without food... With food, it worked OK but still a touch of heartburn... I've been tolerating it, but hopeful this other stuff is better... got 25mg tablets/100 count. That's the dose I'm taking now of the Oxide.

Comment

Paul, I ordered the Zinc Picolinate... says it helps with memory!! Can use all the help I can get there!! The Zinc Oxide tore me up if I took it without food... With food, it worked OK but still a touch of heartburn... I've been tolerating it, but hopeful this other stuff is better... got 25mg tablets/100 count. That's the dose I'm taking now of the Oxide.
                          I use Zinc Picolinate as well.

Zinc Oxide gave me intense heartburn.

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post
                            I use Zinc Picolinate as well.

Zinc Oxide gave me intense heartburn.

Hope it works for me too!

Comment

Wife uses the picolinate and no gut problems

Comment

I've been taking this zinc for a year and a half. Never had any stomach problems at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X