Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
    Just did a quick google, allegedly the strength and conditioning coach was a real hardazz.

And who does the the strength and conditioning coach work for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hogs (not Arky), all that matters.

Comment

Originally posted by Adgerc15 View Post
        I'm not too pumped about the hire....between him and Pruitt you have two solid DC's with crummy baggage. He walks into a good situation with a lot of talent, expectations are high. Time to win on both sides of the ball for the Ags.

ac
        Future recruits parents may be a little concerned if he steps into their living room.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
          And who does the the strength and conditioning coach work for?

The University Iā€™d kick a coach in the taint if he needed it Josh Lambo should have floored Urban for example.

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
            What are you talking about? I don't care if they trash talk or not. I was just saying they repeatedly got unsportsmanlike penalties.....which is true. It wasn't just trash talking that was earning those penalties. There was plenty of extra curricular activities going on. It was a pretty chippy game. More so than I ever expected for two mediocre teams in a bowl game that didn't mean a whole lot which generally goes hand in hand with being undisciplined.
            You can’t reason with these jealous haters, their little squads can’t beat SEC teams when it matters, only when the teams are depleted from opt outs and in “don’t matter” bowls. We’ve all seen what happens when they get to sit at the grown up table during regular season and in the playoffs. Prove me wrong.

We’ll see how Tessus handles Bama this next year….we’ve seen how they play with LSU and Arkansas.
            Last edited by RLB; 01-05-2022, 06:30 PM.

Comment

What are you talking about? I don't care if they trash talk or not. I was just saying they repeatedly got unsportsmanlike penalties.....which is true. It wasn't just trash talking that was earning those penalties. There was plenty of extra curricular activities going on. It was a pretty chippy game. More so than I ever expected for two mediocre teams in a bowl game that didn't mean a whole lot which generally goes hand in hand with being undisciplined.
              Could it be ESPN saying SEC, SEC, over and over bring these kind of feelings from other conferences? No big deal. Just a thought I had after your post.

Comment

Even the backup kicker got an unsportsmanlike penalty for taunting and shoving (or maybe it was an attempted tickle) a 350+ DL following a PAT! I half expected him to get a little roughed up on one of the next attempts (they certainly had plenty of opportunities! )
                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                  Even the backup kicker got an unsportsmanlike penalty for taunting and shoving (or maybe it was an attempted tickle) a 350+ DL following a PAT! I half expected him to get a little roughed up on one of the next attempts (they certainly had plenty of opportunities! )

Comment

Oh noes. The big bad SEC whose bottom teams would run through the big 12 like **** through a straw with their 3rd string got roughed up by big 12 teams. Sorry, not sorry.

State of Texas was 3-0 vs the mighty SEC.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

A. Smith returning for senior year!

Comment

Some good solid hires to dateā€¦

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                          Oh noes. The big bad SEC whose bottom teams would run through the big 12 like **** through a straw with their 3rd string got roughed up by big 12 teams. Sorry, not sorry.

State of Texas was 3-0 vs the mighty SEC.
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	E8AF1AAD-7F26-4282-B5BC-21129D498A45.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.6 KB
ID:	24673614

Huh??

Comment

Oh snap.

Comment

Looks like TAMU can not only recruit at will, but also hire! What an addition! The rich get richer.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                                [ATTACH]1076248[/ATTACH]

Huh??
                                It's a bowl thread.

Lol.

Y'all lost to them in the regular season too.

Jesus christ dude.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X