Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I’d like to ask for one final prayer for comfort and peace.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang that was hard to read but also great to read at the same time. Enjoy the gift of time spent with him and God bless your family.

Comment

I’d like to ask for one final prayer for comfort and peace.

Praying y’all have a very good visit while there. Also praying for safe travels for all of your family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

More prayers up for all of you Jason.
        Last edited by Mary; 01-04-2022, 09:01 AM.

Comment

Prayers for you and your family

Comment

Very sorry to hear this. Soon he will be pain free and at peace, although I know that is little comfort at this difficult time.

Comment

Just seeing this Jason. My heart hurts for you and your family. We will keep you all in our thoughts and prayers.

Comment

May God grant you peace.

Comment

Continued prayers from Kathy and I.

Comment

Prayers sent .

Comment

more prayers and support sent for the Smart family

Comment

First I've been online in a couple of weeks. I hate to hear this Jason. Prayers up for peace and comfort for Jeremy and your entire family.

Comment

I'm really sorry to hear this Jason. Prayers up for him, his wife and kids and the rest of y'all... Very unfortunate and sad. I'm very sorry to the bad news....

Comment

Prayers up for your brother Jeremy, his wife and kids. Prayers up for all of your family. This sucks, but we have to remember God is in control. I pray for comfort, understanding, peace and the ability to move forward. I'm so sorry Jason.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers to you and your family. Sorry for the situation, but God has a plan and this is part of it. His plan is never wrong. Praying for peace and comfort for you family and the glory of the Lord to shine through this difficult time. Stay strong.

Comment

Working...
                                X