Zip Ties - Stainless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
    One of the many contributions to the world, from the aircraft world. So many great products have come from the aircraft industry, most have been around for many years, but still getting discovered by new groups of people. Many things from the world of aircraft, have long been used in the automotive racing world. Those ties are one of the many.

Just be careful working around them, once you cut off the excess. They will slice you up in a hurry.
    Yep. While ours where slightly different they do work the same way. Banding the “pantyhose” on cannon plugs.

Comment

Thanks for sharing

Comment

I just ordered two 100ct bags - one for the shop, one for the lease. Thanks!

Comment

got mine today, looking forward to using them to see if they are one n done

Comment

Got mine in today. Dang package was empty. Two phone calls to India and I think there's more on the way.

Comment

I just ordered some .

Comment

Thanks.... Got me some!

Comment

I use those at work but use a different tightener. Mine looks like pliers and instead of rolling it breaks them off at buckle.

Comment

I just ordered these for my husband for Christmas…ss ties in 8” and 12” and the tool to do them with. VERY excited to have found something to give the man who already has everything!

Thanks for posting this.

Comment

Not only did I order some for myself, I have randomly sent several packages to friends who I know will get a use out of them! Especially my friend who hunts in Turkey who uses barbed wire to tie EVERYTHING together! Hahaha this deserves post of the year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow, never thought of these. Just ordered some. Thanks for the tip.

Comment

Like! this place always costs me money!!

Comment

Just grabbed some

Comment

I gave some as a Christmas present.
                              Thanks

Comment

Do most of you using these to build feed pens actually utilize the tool they sell that tightens and clips the tie? Or simply make do with pliers and side cutters?

Comment

Working...
                                X