No announcement yet.

Indian heritage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard someone called a "pretendian" the other day.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      Nationality is not blood. Lol. Those sites are a crock of ****.

My last name has native American roots. Great grandmother is on the Dawes roll. 100% creek. I have blonde hair and blue eyes.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
      Two Dogs is that you?

Comment

Be careful with the DNA stuff, they might catch you killers out there…

Comment

Any idea how accurate a dna site would be for Mexican Indians? What would that even be classified as?

On both my parents sides,at least one of my great great grandparents were supposed Mexican Indians from the mountains of Mexico. My mom looks the part . But as far as I know, there are no history lineage documents other than word of mouth and a few pictures.

Comment

Same story, Great Grandmother was an Cherokee Native American.
            When I did the Ancestry DNA test I could read the negative reviews of the test. Most reviews complained about not showing Native American DNA.
            Same with the 23 and Me test.
            I did both to show relatives it was a no go.
            30% Irish, the rest European.
            The relatives declined to be tested and a few won't speak.

Comment

Originally posted by fish4food View Post
              Any idea how accurate a dna site would be for Mexican Indians? What would that even be classified as?

On both my parents sides,at least one of my great great grandparents were supposed Mexican Indians from the mountains of Mexico. My mom looks the part . But as far as I know, there are no history lineage documents other than word of mouth and a few pictures.
              That's where mine comes from.
              I am 14% some kind of Commanche & 11% wet back.
              I've have cousins who had the test done, and have some kind of card, dad had the test done and could care less about the card.
              Never going to do the test, I'm basing this off my cousins results .
              These are my great grandparents & my grandmother.
              Never crossed a fence to get here.
              Attached Files

Comment

Hunting with a bow is about as close as I get to being an Indian.

Comment

1/2 Conquistador 1/2 Mayan.
                  Attached Files

Comment

every Latino in the Western Hemisphere is more Native American than you. Unless they have just arrived from Spain or Portugal. Please. There is no glory in digging up some lineage that you do not understand. You don't know them and they will never accept you.

Comment

I just spoke with my yard guy from Nicaragua. He is 100% pure blood. What should I do??

Comment

Everybody I know is part Indian.

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
                          Everybody I know is part Indian.
                          yep. I am looking into it for some personal advantage or perhaps a land grant. My gardener is interested in the outcome as well.

Comment

So if a white guy born in Africa moves to the United states and becomes a citizen is he considered African American? Asking for a friend, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                              Nationality is not blood. Lol. Those sites are a crock of ****.

My last name has native American roots. Great grandmother is on the Dawes roll. 100% creek. I have blonde hair and blue eyes.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                              That just means you got Indian in the wood pile

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Stewart View Post
                                So if a white guy born in Africa moves to the United states and becomes a citizen is he considered African American? Asking for a friend, lol.
                                Nope ......he’s a Bohemian

Comment

Working...
                                X