Middle of North Texas Hunting Thread....Season 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adgerc15 View Post
    Wind was nasty Friday afternoon but cooler temps Saturday and Sunday made for good hunts. Older bucks are locked up with does and run down from what seems to be a long rut but still a lot of activity. We can’t seem to keep the pigs out of the feeders but the deer are fighting for their turn too. Got the jump on a nice old ten that was locked up on a doe Friday and Saturday, finally slipped up late Saturday and gave me a shot. Not our biggest but a solid mature buck always feels good!

ac

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dammit Boy! Well done!

Comment

Originally posted by mix View Post
      We’ll the boy got it done yesterday morning. We left the house at 2. Pulled in the gate at 530, and had this biggun down before 7. He’s pretty excited. This is his first deer! I took a tailgate pic just for Dale.
      [ATTACH]1071067[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1071068[/ATTACH]
      Good lord! That's a brute by every measure...congrats to your son, Mix.

Comment

Been out since Monday night. Lots of deer out and about.
        Took a friend from Florida out to choot a cull. He got his personal best. He was jacked about it. Actually helped me bring back some of my lost appreciation and enthusiasm about enjoying hunting again. He was gualking at every big doe and any buck that came out. It was great just watching him watch deer.
        Thanks for a much needed lesson and refresh Jamie.
        Attached Files

Comment

Taking a buddy of mine and his son out this weekend to try to get his son on his first deer and pig. Then Snoop is coming out Sunday but we’ll just be trophy hunting, and by “trophy”, I mean big bucks and any doe that so much as farts in our general direction.[emoji23]

Comment

Good times. Congrats to you both.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              Taking a buddy of mine and his son out this weekend to try to get his son on his first deer and pig. Then Snoop is coming out Sunday but we’ll just be trophy hunting, and by “trophy”, I mean big bucks and any doe that so much as farts in our general direction.[emoji23]

Hope yall get on one for the boy. The doe best be on Snoop alert!
              Last edited by Abcdj; 12-16-2021, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                Been out since Monday night. Lots of deer out and about.
                Took a friend from Florida out to choot a cull. He got his personal best. He was jacked about it. Actually helped me bring back some of my lost appreciation and enthusiasm about enjoying hunting again. He was gualking at every big doe and any buck that came out. It was great just watching him watch deer.
                Thanks for a much needed lesson and refresh Jamie.
                Congrats to both of Y'all! great times & buck there!

Comment

Originally posted by Adgerc15 View Post
                  Wind was nasty Friday afternoon but cooler temps Saturday and Sunday made for good hunts. Older bucks are locked up with does and run down from what seems to be a long rut but still a lot of activity. We can’t seem to keep the pigs out of the feeders but the deer are fighting for their turn too. Got the jump on a nice old ten that was locked up on a doe Friday and Saturday, finally slipped up late Saturday and gave me a shot. Not our biggest but a solid mature buck always feels good!

ac

Just now seeing this one. Goodness, he is a great looking buck. Congratulations!!

Comment

We've whacked 3 more doe in the past week, need to start knocking down some more bucks now

Comment

Got my buddy’s son his 1st deer on Saturday.

Comment

Then Snoop showed up…..

I swear this kid’s farts must smell like hot doe pee.

14 Scoreable…he’s a brute.

Comment

Fantastic, thanks for sharing!

Comment

Atta boy Snoop!!!
                            Keep on fartin my man.
                            Bottle that stuff up dad and you might get rich.

Comment

Very nice, congrats.

Comment

Absolute stud…And one hell of a buck! Congrats Moser crew! Snoop has had one hell of a season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                                Last edited by Chad C; 12-20-2021, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X