No announcement yet.

Grayson/Cooke/Fannin Co

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im hearing that TPWD is considering opening up a gun season for deer in Grayson and Collin counties. we all need to speak up and be heard if we dont want this.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzyslinger View Post
      Im hearing that TPWD is considering opening up a gun season for deer in Grayson and Collin counties. we all need to speak up and be heard if we dont want this.
      I heard this from Grayson a while back. Let us know what we can do to help.

Comment

Originally posted by bige2461 View Post
        I'm Hunt3469's brother and I was blessed as well to get this buck on Veteran's day last week. My biggest thus far, scored 157 1/8 and my brothers scored 158.
        Great looking buck. Congratulations!!

Comment

I have no skin in the game up there, but that is disappointing to hear. It would drastically impact the hunting up there I think.

Comment

Anyone have any sources?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Hey Grayson! Heading out tomorrow to hunt Sunday and Monday! No real pictures of any deer at the moment and only a few hogs sprinkled in at times. Anyone have any luck trying to rattle?

Comment

Originally posted by J Loves Huntin View Post
                Hey Grayson! Heading out tomorrow to hunt Sunday and Monday! No real pictures of any deer at the moment and only a few hogs sprinkled in at times. Anyone have any luck trying to rattle?
                Zero luck for me rattling. I’ve hunted pretty hard and just seen good bucks moving during day light in the last few days. They aren’t chasing anymore but they are cruising for sure.

Comment

Well here is hoping! I don’t have any deer on camera at the moment. Will be trying for hogs as well

Comment

In the stand now! Hoping for at least a hog!

Comment

Congratulations to both of you. Ably lease openings? Lol

Comment

Did anyone else tag a buck this season? Post pics if you did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Had to pen my feeders Monday. Landowner put 30 heifers on my lease so not too optimistic this year. Anybody got any updates

Comment

Deer really slowed coming to feeders, warmer temps and lots of acorns. Looks like bucks are locking does down.

Comment

Seeing some rutting action.. mainly just the young ones trying to do what they think is chasing.. about like my pick up lines at 15 years old (didn't work out too well). I've seen some new, big deer.. but they're sporadic.

I'm feeding heavily, trying to keep the does local.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Comment

I ve only seen a few doe up until yesterday. Then over night, had 2 decent size bucks show up together on camera. I guess rhey are still in a bachelor party. Hope they stick around.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X