Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rtarcher View Post
    I got it today.

I found the info. They actually started this last year.

So, I have been using Binance for several years and have been happy with them. I will look into Bittrex.

What other crypto platforms are also worth looking into? I use Coinbase to buy, though I always have transferred to Binance to trade,

Todd
    Coinbase Pro for trading, assuming they've got your coins. It's a good platform I think. Never trusted Binance being owned by Chynnnnna.

Comment

Just moved all mine to coinbase

Comment

I swear if I can get my log in information on Binance sorted out I'm moving all that stuff back to Coinbase.

Comment

I'm having an issue getting my log in info straightened out on Bittrex - I held in coinbase for a quick cash out, and that one is fine.

Comment

For actual holding get a hardware wallet like a Ledger Nano S

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If anyone wants to move trading platforms, www.bittrex.com is pretty easy to navigate. Please use my referral code 5XP-UUP-NYP Let me know you did and we can discuss some kickbacks... ;-)

Todd

Comment

BTC hits new record high.

My target is $24,000 short term. Once FOMO kicks in again it should run over $35,000 Is my guess.

Comment

Sold all my bitcoin during thanksgiving break. Not sure the $15,000 profit was worth the anxiety of investing in something that is so far out there that a simple man like myself can’t fathom wth a cryptocurrency is and just where in the hail is my money being stored [emoji28]

Still have some ripple...I think...hope it’s not on that nano ledger I’m having trouble finding...

Comment

FOMO may kick in soon. Already $21,400 crazy.

But since TBH isn't posting about it yet I'll assume it has a lot more to go up before falling.

Just need another bank or two buying in and a little hype to spark it and it can see 50k in 2021.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post

But since TBH isn't posting about it yet I'll assume it has a lot more to go up before falling.

Just need another bank or two buying in and a little hype to spark it and it can see 50k in 2021.
                      I tried to get cute and tethered everything after that big spike today. Might have made a booboo!

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post

So many large companies investing heavily here recently. Interesting to watch for sure. It’s fun to play with.

Comment

Well it looks like Binance is going to keep my funds there. I've been trying for an hour to pull those funds and cant. Have to verify identity, but the US isnt even listed on the drop down.

Looking back I see several posts on this. Trying to submit a ticket
                          Last edited by solocam_aggie; 12-17-2020, 12:58 PM.

Comment

It's been a pretty exciting week in bitcoin

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Bitcoin is going to take a massive hit soon (ccp investments)

(XRP) will be the future of CryptoCurrency just dropping off a little tidbit

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
                                Well it looks like Binance is going to keep my funds there. I've been trying for an hour to pull those funds and cant. Have to verify identity, but the US isnt even listed on the drop down.

Looking back I see several posts on this. Trying to submit a ticket
                                Good luck with that. I tried and tried to update my email (the one I used to sign up with is inaccessible now) and the steps I was told to take didn’t work.

Binance sucks.

Comment

Working...
                                X