President Trump moving forward.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DKirk View Post
    Dang I hurt your feelings with a smart a comment to someone else I’m flattered.
    Winning

Comment

How is this bait? This is a clear step to Biden getting the nomination. If roles were reversed we would all be fist bumping each other over this announcement.

Comment

Just in BREAKING NEWS:

The GSA has allocated Biden with a coloring book and 300 count box of crayons.

Comment

Th Trump admin is doing what is required to make sure things are done properly. The fact that anyone gets their info from NPR is what is comical. If you ask the devil for advice he will surely give it to you then you can decipher which parts are true, which parts are not true and which parts are partially true enough to suck you in.

Comment

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post
            LoL you brought her and her voting record to TBH, not me.
            I brought Her up in a thread asking about how the Family/Household voted - that’s it. Nothing else needs to be said about Her.

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
              Th Trump admin is doing what is required to make sure things are done properly. The fact that anyone gets their info from NPR is what is comical. If you ask the devil for advice he will surely give it to you then you can decipher which parts are true, which parts are not true and which parts are partially true enough to suck you in.
              The NPR article shows President Trump’s tweets.

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
                The whole media is comical and evil , singling out NPR ?
                Just watching any news media is being the devils advocate
                Because media doesn’t represent truth, it’s all basically propaganda in one form or another
                Mendacious fable used to create mayhem and distinction between men

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                  I brought Her up in a thread asking about how the Family/Household voted - that’s it. Nothing else needs to be said about Her.
                  Well I’m glad you did, it explains why you act so liberal. It’s puzzling why you are even on this sight, liberals don’t particularly like hunting, must be a difficult house to live in.

Comment

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post
                    Well I’m glad you did, it explains why you act so liberal. It’s puzzling why you are even on this sight, liberals don’t particularly like hunting, must be a difficult house to live in.
                    Why are some of you guys so quick to jump to personal attacks as soon as someone disagrees with you? The guy posted a link to an article, no gloating, no name calling yet you act like he came in your yard and kicked your dog. America is full of different opinions, and this website is no different, your intolerance and childish attacks are sickening and do nothing to help your party.

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
                      Why are some of you guys so quick to jump to personal attacks as soon as someone disagrees with you? The guy posted a link to an article, no gloating, no name calling yet you act like he came in your yard and kicked your dog. America is full of different opinions, and this website is no different, your intolerance and childish attacks are sickening and do nothing to help your party.
                      OK Karen. Our party is America. It used to be a great place to live. Still is in most parts that haven't been overtaken by liberals.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                        OK Karen. Our party is America. It used to be a great place to live. Still is in most parts that haven't been overtaken by liberals.
                        Thank you for responding so eloquently

Comment

I don’t know, maybe it’s the extensive history of all of his posts being liberal-leaning and anti-Trump/Conservative?? He has lost his plausible deniability alibi. His post are purposeful and incendiary

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                            His post are purposeful and incendiary
                            Because the opinions expressed in them differ from the majority? How insecure must someone be to feel the need to lash out every time they face discord?

Comment

With all the corruption put in place by the last administration it’s hard to understand why anybody would want to put up with it
                              President is a great American and he fought for us very hard I especially liked the way he called out the corrupt so called media
                              Even though he won in a landslide the corruption is going to be too much to over come
                              ALWAYS REMEMBER
                              With Marxist/communist the end justifies the means
                              God bless you President Trump
                              Millions of us are here for you

Comment

You are right, I should be more tolerant of the left who burn down cities, ruin people’s lives for different views. It is obvious from JJ’s past post that he has no love or respect for our current President. Sorry for pointing out a fact about his feelings and his wife’s liberal views that go against everything the vast majority on here stand for. From now on when I see something opposed to my beliefs I will just take it.

Comment

Working...
                                X