Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My amazing wife probably wants to shoot me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I don’t blame her one bit.

I left Friday November 6th to hunt 9hrs away and Sunday I started feeling like I was coming down with something. I get back late Wednesday night and we go to dinner to talk about our plan to close on our new house Thursday. Thursday we close on our new house and I can’t taste or smell anything so I tell her I’m going to get covid tested Friday. Guess what Friday I test positive.

So Friday I start my quarantine with a hunt scheduled for that Wednesday. At this point most normal people would have canceled but me being a Moron I leave my options open hoping for a negative test. I test Tuesday afternoon and it’s negative and the hunt is back on.

Thursday to Tuesday I start moving my small stuff over by myself because I have covid and didn’t want to have anyone help me because of covid. Let me tell you covid makes you tired and moving with covid is just flat out fun!!!!!

To make matters worse I have a Great Dane who is dying and she takes a turn for the worse on Friday so my wife starts sending me options for the vet to come to the house to put her down.

Friday my parents show up and help her start moving the rest of the small stuff and lining shelves and we finalize the date to have our dog put down on Tuesday. We planned to stay the first night this Wednesday at our new house.

Saturday during the LSU game I get a phone call and she tells me that a toilet overflowed and flooded 70 percent of my new house. This is the same toilet that overflowed 3 days before my appraisal a couple weeks ago but was caught before it got too bad. Builder said everything was fixed and good to go.

You remember that feeling when you got called into the principles and you knew you were in the wrong? Yeah I had 9 hrs worth of that feeling tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you get home get just go straight to the hammock and let her spin you around JK

Hate to hear about the bad luck with the toilet. Something must be seriously wrong for it to flood 70% of your house. Hope the builder/plumber make it right for you folks.

Comment

When it rains, it pours! Good luck getting everything squared away.

Comment

Man that sux!!

Comment

So I am not the only one, who has really bad luck. I don't know about you, but that's pretty much how my life goes all the time.

If you had your stuff moved into the new house when it flooded, that would just really make me want to just burn the whole thing down and start from scratch. Would definitely be time for a few drinks to calm down. Then call the builder he needs to get over the house quickly.

Good luck on all that stuff, at that point where you are now, things are supposed to get better.

Comment

This was very well explained. I’d like to hear this same story told by Pushbutton2. [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
              This was very well explained. I’d like to hear this same story told by Pushbutton2. [emoji23][emoji23]

You owe me a new Monitor!

Comment

So...when my wife and I bumped into you without your mask at Buccee’s that Friday, Nov 6, and WE had our masks on , do you remember that I did not shake hands, but opted for an elbow bump? There was a reason for that. Call us sheeple, but...I could still taste that chicken fried backstrap and gravy the other night. I could also smell that sausage this morning ! Wake up, ‘merica!!!

I hope you feel better soon, son.

How many people did you infect?

Comment

We would all have that confused dog look and think the house fell into a sink hole while he was in west Texas hunting arrow heads and got ub-duck'd-id by aliens.

To the op, sorry for the bad run.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20201123-104346_Google.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	13.9 KB
ID:	24637960

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                    So...when my wife and I bumped into you without your mask at Buccee’s that Friday, Nov 6, and WE had our masks on , do you remember that I did not shake hands, but opted for an elbow bump? There was a reason for that. Call us sheeple, but...I could still taste that chicken fried backstrap and gravy the other night. I could also smell that sausage this morning ! Wake up, ‘merica!!!

Covid isn’t real. Just look at the threads from 6 months ago, Democrats made it up to scare everyone and practice control. It’s all going to end once the election is over....

Sorry about the bad luck OP.

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
                      Covid isn’t real. Just look at the threads from 6 months ago, Democrats made it up to scare everyone and practice control. It’s all going to end once the election is over....

Sorry about the bad luck OP.

Sarcasm alert disclosure needed

Comment

I been there brother, definitely been there!

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post

Uh...no.

I never could determine if he went on that hunting trip Wednesday. Tested positive on Friday. The following Tuesday, the day before the hunting trip, he tested negative. Then Thursday (the following week or 2 days after testing negative ?), he moved his crap while he said he had COVID, and it made him feel tired. So he tested negative, after testing positive, but he said he had COVID during this move. Did he have it or not? Was he hunting or not? The sequence of his explanation was confusing. C’mon maaaan!

Dave, if I get the Covid imma whup yore sorry arse and steal your amazing wife!!!

Comment

Why take a test?

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post

I infected my brother for sure and he infected his baby mama.

Comment

Working...
                              X