Murkowski holds the key on witnesses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Murkowski holds the key on witnesses

Mittens and Collins are voting for witnesses so it comes down to Murkowski.

Apparently, Alexander is "no" on witnesses, making it a 50-50 tie and failure to have witnesses, according to a "breaking" report.

Comment

Looka like its a no-go on. Schiff is touting unfairness with zero witnesses.
      17 witnesses+0 witnesses=17 witnesses

Comment

I still don't trust Roberts to abstain if the vote is 50/50. The guy has already proven he is a turncoat with Obamacare.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
          I still don't trust Roberts to abstain if the vote is 50/50. The guy has already proven he is a turncoat with Obamacare.
          He doesn't hold tie breaker in this forum... a tie, by the rules means it fails.

Comment

Yep, Roberts would have to actually take action to override a tie, not just abstain... I don't think even he is stupid enough to do that. If he does, after the election when the Repulsicans have the majorities in both houses, Roberts should be impeached for improper performance of his job. He already missed the mark on the Whistleblower... Whistleblowers are NOT guaranteed anonymity. They are guaranteed immunity from retribution.

Comment

I would love to see witnesses if and only if Schiff, the "imaginary Whistelblower", Biden and the crackhead had to testify... Only then..

That would fall under the entertainment category, not politics..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                I would love to see witnesses if and only if Schiff, the "imaginary Whistelblower", Biden and the crackhead had to testify... Only then..

Part of me is the same way... Can you imagine what Jay Sekulow would do to the Bidens and Shiff-for-brains?!!

Having said that, I prefer this be over with so the DumboKrats can get started on their next bowl of crap to sling at the wall to see what sticks... Every one of these fiasco's have resulted in improved numbers for Trump... a couple more between now and November would be good...

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post

Same here

Comment

Heard she’s voting NO on witnesses.

Comment

Shumer & Pelosi wont accept the results of this “sham trial”.... they should know a sham trial when they see one!

So basically if the Senate doesn’t call Bolton as a witness, they are going to hold the country hostage with this BS

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                        Shumer & Pelosi wont accept the results of this “sham trial”.... they should know a sham trial when they see one!

So basically if the Senate doesn’t call Bolton as a witness, they are going to hold the country hostage with this BS
                        Do they even have a choice.

Comment

Originally posted by blackfoot1 View Post
                          Heard she’s voting NO on witnesses.
                          Yep. Murkowski saying "no" to witnesses due to partisan nature of impeachment.

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
                            Do they even have a choice.
                            No. They can throw temper tantrums though.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                              No. They can throw temper tantrums though.
                              Since they have obviously lost I think what we will witness, coming from the whack jobs on the left, between now and November will set the bar on ridiculousness..
                              Get ready because it is about to get stupid crazy..

Comment

Working...
                              X