No announcement yet.

Crappie withdrawals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We ended up with a 3 day total of 36. Very soft bite!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice!

I like crappie fishing August...gonna try to go out this month and see if I can find them.

Comment

Prolly had 25-30 keepers today if we were keeping em. Nothing real big. Couple pound and a half fish and several trashfish too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Keep that trigger finger warm!

Is it just the pic? Or is that white missing upper part of it's tail?

Pretty black crappie.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
            Keep that trigger finger warm!

Is it just the pic? Or is that white missing upper part of it's tail?

Pretty black crappie.

Missing half of it! IDK how that happens but catch em like that pretty often. The small ones I blame it on getting their buddies to chew their tail off to get below 10"! This one I have no idea!

kept 8 fish alive all morning though. Threw em all back there at the ramp and they took off fine! Hopefully fish a couple more times and get a game plan together for Fork. This lake gives me fits for catching a big stringer. Always has...

Comment

I noticed that tail when I was taking pic and forgot all about it

Trashy ol bass got in the way a few times

Comment

Last TBH trip trade is in the books!! Double limit from Tawakoni this morning. Guess I will go to work a couple days. Then back to Fork this weekend. Fun stuff!!!

Comment

Good show Slew!

Comment

Fork is in the books! Stuck to the plan and it worked pretty good. Fish weren't as shallow as they were last weekend and took us a little while to adjust. Boated lots of fish but big fish were hard to find. Fork is my nemesis so I'm happy with 5th here. Beat some dang good timber fisherman today. I will get it figured out soon enough!! Cleaned 35 and threw back anything we had to measure. Caught a mess of ditch pickles and a couple big cats too.

Take cover LOP slabs! Your next!![emoji41]

Comment

Yall did pretty dang good! 5 fish over 2lbs for the tournament too. Nobody in Division 2 had over 10lbs.

Comment

I had fun! Happy with it! Headed back to Fork Thursday. Can't let people think I work all week!![emoji41]

Comment

It never gets old!!!! Been busy all week! Almost screwed up and worked 5 days in a row!! Don't wanna start that habit!![emoji41]

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                            Picked up a double seat base today!! Gonna be nice for brushpiles and winter spider rigging!! Every time I spent $$$ on crappie stuff I think of my buddy that told me back in 2001 you can be crappie fishing for $30!! I think that was about $30k ago!!![emoji2]

Wouldn't change a thing!!![emoji41]

How do you like you seat set-up. Been thinking about it sense you posted a pic. What brand pedestal is it?

Comment

I think it's a dub l seat base. Hafta check. Seats are millennium. They're awesome! I haven't used it double setup yet cause I haven't trolled any but it's gonna be awesome come winter!!

Comment

Thanks, going to check on it.

Comment

Working...
                                X