What was the purpose....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What was the purpose....

of Iran shooting down a civilian aircraft with Ukrainian and Canadians on it? Was it just a simple mistake as they are claiming?

They got nervous and hit the button...thought it was a U.S. plane that was flying over on radar.

They admitted to it but blamed it on the U.S. Justin Trudeau has came out today and blamed the U.S. for the downed plane as well. (that ought to make the Canadians who lost loved ones feel nice).

Comment

Kinda like Man said. They had an itchy trigger finger and thought it was an American plane. Several other theories running around I've seen on another message board. Who was on that plane? Iran didn't want the plane to leave because if who was on it and that they may have had Iranian secrets, blah blah blah.

Comment

I tend to believe "someone" was on that flight that needed to be eliminated. All speculation with zero basis in fact but "oh shucks, I messed up" dont smell right.....ijs. Prayers for all the innocents lost in such a horrific manner.[emoji120]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
          I tend to believe "someone" was on that flight that needed to be eliminated. All speculation with zero basis in fact but "oh shucks, I messed up" dont smell right.....ijs. Prayers for all the innocents lost in such a horrific manner.[emoji120]

same here...I bet they are looking at the passenger list pretty hard.

Comment

Then dozed the crash site and refused to give up the black box. Keep in mind that Iran kills people all of the time.

I did read that most of the foreigners were younger people in their 20s and 30s. And yes there were people from many Nationalities but most were Iranian born. This is a flight list -

✈ Official site of UIA United Kingdom. We offer personal discounts, promotions, the lowest fares for flights and the guarantee of the best price of UIA.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
              They got nervous and hit the button...thought it was a U.S. plane that was flying over on radar.

They admitted to it but blamed it on the U.S. Justin Trudeau has came out today and blamed the U.S. for the downed plane as well. (that ought to make the Canadians who lost loved ones feel nice).
              She is the worst.

Comment

People really are sick and twisted POS's.. How anyone can blame someone besides Iran is stupid. I'd like to punch them in the face a few times.

God forbid this logic take hold. Then when your kid fights back on a bully he will be blamed for whoever the bully beats up next. Heck the police cause lots of murders then by ticking off criminals

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post

My exact thought the very minute I heard it happened.... Nothing being reported so far though..

Comment

Agree with the - let’s see that passenger manifest- fellas.

Comment

Agree with the - let’s see that passenger manifest- fellas.

Comment

Fired not one, but two missiles at the plane.

Not a mistake. They wanted to down that jetliner for some reason.

Comment

On this day in 1996, Ron Brown, then-secretary of commerce in the Clinton administration, was killed, along with 34 others, all but two of them Americans, when their Air Force CT-43 plane crashed into a mountainside near Dubrovnik, Croatia.

See any similarities?

Flying around thru a war zone ain't always the best option
                          Last edited by muzzlebrake; 01-15-2020, 08:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                            On this day in 1996, Ron Brown, then-secretary of commerce in the Clinton administration, was killed, along with 34 others, all but two of them Americans, when their Air Force CT-43 plane crashed into a mountainside near Dubrovnik, Croatia.

See any similarities?

Flying around thru a war zone ain't always the best option
                            What did Ron Brown know that was going to get Bill or Hillary in trouble?

Comment

[QUOTE=rtp;14643456]What did Ron Brown know that was going to get Bill or Hillary in trouble?[/QUOTE

He knew who killed Vince foster

Comment

Working...
                              X