Trump is "impeached for life"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump is "impeached for life"

LOL Man these Dems are really stupid. Amazing their followers eat this crap up.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is expected to send articles of impeachment to the US Senate this week after a weeks-long standoff with Senate Republican leadership. Now a new political firestorm will kick off in the Senate as Republicans seek to reject the House's impeachment vote. The first shots in this new round were fired Sunday as President Donald Trump and Speaker Pelosi squared off ahead over the upcoming Senate impeachment trial. "The president is impeached for life, regardless of any gamesmanship on the part of Mitch McConnell," Pelosi argued. "There is nothing the Senate can do to ever erase that."

I guess they are moving ahead and handing off to the Senate this week.

Predictions once they do? How long before Biden drops out of the race?

I'll be glad when they do transfer them over. Let's get this schitt show over with and move on to doing something constructive.

Biden's too stupid to drop out of the race.

Comment

IMO they knew Biden wouldn't win a long time ago. They only kept him there for these impeachment hearings. My WAG is once the Senate does their thing Biden drops out.

But I'm interested in the next hearings. A long time ago it was said if this goes to the Senate then the R's can make certain people testify that should screw the D's .... That line of thinking still there?

Comment

Here is my prediction. Nancy is dragging this out to keep Sanders tied up in a trial when Iowa primary looms. Sanders is ahead in Iowa now. This should give Biden the edge to catch up and eventually top the field.

Now they know Biden can't get a majority but he needs to be the clear front runner going into the convention. At that point they could recognize that he is seriously compromised and have a brokered convention naming Michelle Obama or Hillary as the candidate. I don't think they want Hillary but she will demand it if she thinks they might consider moo chelle.
        Last edited by GarGuy; 01-13-2020, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Mmmmhhhmmmm GG

look for a brokered convention

Devall Patrick/Michelle Obama(VP)

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
            Here is my prediction. Nancy is dragging this out to keep Sanders tied up in a trial when Iowa primary looms. Sanders is ahead in Iowa now. This should give Biden the edge to catch up and eventually top the field.

Now they know Biden can't get a majority but he needs to be the clear front runner going into the convention. At that point they could recognize that he is seriously compromised and have a brokered convention naming Michelle Obama or Hillary as the candidate. I don't think they want Hillary but she will demand it if she thinks they might consider moo chelle.
            Man I hope you are wrong for the first time in your life.

Comment

I bet Bloomberg gets the nod.

Comment

They all suck!Its a contest for who sucks the most. You can't fix stupid!Nancy is the poster child,and the rest of the idiots are unbelievable.OUR founding fathers would be shooting by now.Here in Lostin, the Rats are winning!

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                  I think he’s right, they have no hope with the field they have now.

Comment

Grab the popcorn and enjoy the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                      I bet Bloomberg gets the nod.
                      I do too. Been saying this for a while now.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                        I hope I am wrong as well but its clear that the dems know none of those candidates have a snow ball chance. They are planning a contingency.

Comment

Working...
                        X