Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
    Pass

Residents already get 5 tags each over the counter the ones looking just don’t want to pay what it takes to hunt the area they want. Still plenty of cheaper areas. A draw doesn’t make that land available to them just might keep someone else off of it.
    That's a wag on your part.....and I disagree with you, regardless....

Residents should have priority over non-residents

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
      That's a wag on your part.....and I disagree with you, regardless....

Residents should have priority over non-residents
      I’d bet money lots of land would be off the market if that happened. Ours would be off for sure. No guarantee of the same hunters and management would make private land worse.

Comment

Following

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
          Not only that, they are trying to put forced reintroduction of wolves on the ballot this year despite 26 counties saying they don't want it.

Don't need a study. Just need to make decisions based on emotion.
          CP&W isn't trying to force reintroduction of wolves. Crazy liberal New Jersey cat ladies are trying to get that on the ballot.

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
            I’d bet money lots of land would be off the market if that happened. Ours would be off for sure. No guarantee of the same hunters and management would make private land worse.
            Why would yours be off the market? You don't think Texas residents should have priority over non-residents hunting a state resource?

Comment

Why would yours be off the market? You don't think Texas residents should have priority over non-residents hunting a state resource?
              When talking about Colorado we aren't talking about a state resource, we are talking about a national resource that "we" all pay for it just happens to be located in Colorado.

Comment

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post
                When talking about Colorado we aren't talking about a state resource, we are talking about a national resource that "we" all pay for it just happens to be located in Colorado.
                Talking about Texas....sorry for the derail on this thread

Comment

Don’t care for having a revolving door of different hunters with different management standards.

Also suppose it drove pricing down I believe many landowners would have the same mindset. For many it’s borderline already.

I don’t believe anyone deserves priority on private land except those who are the best fit for the landowner. Public land is different.

Comment

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post
                    I think CPW would disagree. The game located in CO is a state resource. We may help fund management of that resource (including funding management of the land on which the game resides), but the game belongs to the state.

Comment

I agree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X