Recommend local Carry Class?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommend local Carry Class?

I’m interested in taking a carry class that is local to the Gainesville area. Have any of y’all taken a class around that area that you would recommend? Thanks for the help.

Have you considered taking the classroom portion online and completing the range cert at a local range that will oblige?

Comment

I found getting someone to do the shooting portion a pia...and expensive. Ymmv

Comment

WWW.RRFWEST.COM this is a local group I have heard nothing but good about.

Comment

Originally posted by Kossetx View Post
          I found getting someone to do the shooting portion a pia...and expensive. Ymmv
          There’s a pretty good map of those who will do it. If one is close that’s definitely the best way to do it all

Comment

Paul Goin of goinfirearmsandshooting.com. I think he'll even do a 1 on 1 course. Located at Marysville, north of Muenster.

Comment

Originally posted by BigJimmyRustler View Post
              Have you considered taking the classroom portion online and completing the range cert at a local range that will oblige?
              I didn't know this was a option. I need to look into it. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by mclipp View Post
                Paul Goin of goinfirearmsandshooting.com. I think he'll even do a 1 on 1 course. Located at Marysville, north of Muenster.
                That would be close. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by M.LUNA View Post
                  WWW.RRFWEST.COM this is a local group I have heard nothing but good about.
                  This group is in Gainesville and they have a class scheduled for February the 8th but you have to be signed in by Feb. 1st. $65. They do the class portion and then the range. Plus they offer specialty classes as well.

Comment

there is a range about 3 miles west of Collinsville on 902. they do ltc classes there I believe. Not sure of the name, but they shoot a lot there. Its about 3/4 a mile from my house!!

Comment

Working...
                    X