Trump to sign phase one US-China trade deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump to sign phase one US-China trade deal

The Democrats despises Trump for many reasons but I think it is mostly because he reveals how our Federal Government has intentionally failed us on so many fronts.

Most said this deal couldn't be done yet Trump succeeded and he continues to shatter so many falsehoods. Trump continues to win for the American people and reveals how much can be done for the American people if you love America and you are committed to fighting for common sense solutions.

The Democrats will be damaged beyond what they are now if Trump gets another term and continues to reveal all of their lies and corruption as well as their non America agenda.

Impeachment is a necessity for the Democrats at this point and looking at the political landscape this may be the last arrow in their quiver.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by iamntxhunter; 01-15-2020, 11:39 AM.

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
    The Democrats despises Trump for many reasons but I think it is mostly because he reveals how our Federal Government has intentionally failed us on so many fronts.

Most said this deal couldn't be done yet Trump succeeded and he continues to shatter so many falsehoods. Trump continues to win for the American people and reveals how much can be done for the American people if you love America and you are committed to fighting for common sense solutions.

The Swamp will be damaged beyond what they are now if Trump gets another term and continues to reveal all of their lies and corruption as well as their non America agenda. And their corrupt kickback schemes...

FIFY!

Comment

Yep and bitter Nancy waited until this moment to pull another stunt.. Anything to distract the media from the great things Trump is doing.. Pitiful..

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
        FIFY!
        I think the dirty/corrupt Republicans are more like persistent weeds in the flower bed that have to be pulled on a regular basis and the swamp ia predominantly comprised of Democrats.

Comment

None the less, they all need to go!

Comment

Yes

Comment

Yes!

Comment

Fo Sure, and the sooner the better.

As stated in this thread by ttaxidermy...
                today the Dems trying to crap on Trump's huge accomplishment for the American people.

Last edited by iamntxhunter; 01-15-2020, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Bingeaux!!![emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Exit Required

X2

Comment

Does this mean we are officially selling rice to China? ��

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                        Does this mean we are officially selling rice to China? ��
                        Going to selling ice to Eskimos next!!!

Comment

Well it is not a joke about selling rice to China... In '73 when we made that first deal with China trade, rice is the first thing they bought. Probably not that way now, but in the '70's and 80's, Texas produced more rice than all of China and we did indeed export it to China... I was on a Lykes Bros. ship and we came into Corpus and docked next to the first Chinese ships to arrive in the U.S.... Was kind of a cool thing to see back then...

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                            going to selling ice to eskimos next!!!
                            maga

Comment

Working...
                            X