Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who had today’s date in Epstein suicide pool!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
    Surveillance footage of the outside of Jeffrey Epstein’s cell at the troubled Metropolitan Correctional Center during his suicide attempt has gone missing, prosecutors revealed Wednesday.

Assistant U.S. Attorney Jason Swergold admitted nobody can find the footage of the outside of the cell the multimillionaire perv shared with accused quadruple murderer Nick Tartaglione during a hearing in White Plains District Court.

Surveillance footage of the outside of Jeffrey Epstein’s cell at the troubled Metropolitan Correctional Center during his suicide attempt has gone missing, prosecutors revealed Wednesday. Ass…

Missing. As in it got taped over? As in there is a block of time that just isnt there? They cant find the VHS tape? They lost the back up too?
    Its not vhs Its all digital and ran through a eve. It can be recovered.

Comment

Anyone and I mean anyone who can't see this is a cover up/murder is straight up dumber than a box of rocks.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
        Anyone and I mean anyone who can't see this is a cover up/murder is straight up dumber than a box of rocks.
        Clearly a cover-up. Funny thing is, the dems think Trump did it!!!

Comment

Anyone watch the 60 Minutes story last night? Definitely worth a watch:

WARNING: Shows some fairly graphic autopsy photos.

On August 10, 2019, convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein was found dead at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in New York. "60 Minutes" examines photos of his high-security cell and from his autopsy. Sharyn Alfonsi reports. Warning: This report contains graphic images.

The most flabbergasting parts of the story are the pics of the supposed bed sheet used in the suicide that don’t match the ligature marks on his neck and the fact that those ligature marks form a horizontal line across his neck inconsistent with hanging.

I just don’t think anything besides Arkanacide can be plausible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Frankly, I am glad they showed pics of a dead body so we know that the scum is actually dead. And yes, I dont think Epstein killed himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Comanchehunter View Post
              Anyone watch the 60 Minutes story last night? Definitely worth a watch:

WARNING: Shows some fairly graphic autopsy photos.

On August 10, 2019, convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein was found dead at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in New York. "60 Minutes" examines photos of his high-security cell and from his autopsy. Sharyn Alfonsi reports. Warning: This report contains graphic images.

The most flabbergasting parts of the story are the pics of the supposed bed sheet used in the suicide that don’t match the ligature marks on his neck and the fact that those ligature marks form a horizontal line across his neck inconsistent with hanging.

I just don’t think anything besides Arkanacide can be plausible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              I agree. The photos of the bruising on the neck look like a cord or a wire was used. You can see where the wire would have been crossed. He did not hang himself with a sheet.

Comment

Also the sheet had no blood or tissue transfer yet the mark was clearly bleeding.

Comment

ummmmmm worst kept secret ever

Lay the hammer down on these guards and they will talk

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post

Exactly! They’ll talk

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post

Who is going to lay the hammer down? You realize how many levels of folks had to be involved for this to happen?

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                        Who is going to lay the hammer down? You realize how many levels of folks had to be involved for this to happen?
                        Yes but according to TBH that's impossible LOL At least for all other cases like the Vegas shooting and most others.

Comment

Guards weren't in on it. The assassin knocked them out with gas and did his work. Remember they not fell asleep.

Comment

Epstein's video footage didn't erase itself

Comment

The way I always imagined it went down was someone came into his cell and said....Do you want to do it Jeff, or do you want me to? He knew it was coming the moment he got busted.

Comment

Dr Michael Baden now on the what happened lmto Dr. Baden List. The Epstein Autopsy.

Comment

Working...
                                X