This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michael View Post
    You don't think two more losses is a legitimate prediction?
    About as legit as no more losses?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      About as legit as no more losses?

Yes. Either is certainly possible. Which scenario would surprise you more?
      My Flickr Photos

Comment

And I expect (at least) two more losses for the Ags. Similarly, winning out would surprise me more than losing two.
        My Flickr Photos

Comment

I think OU drops another game before the season is over.

Comment

You don't think two more losses is a legitimate prediction?

I was referring to adding that specific third loss without thinking it through..

Comment

Yes. Either is certainly possible. Which scenario would surprise you more?
              I'm rollin with run the table. It's been a bit. Might as well enjoy it and not be all negative.

Comment

can we discuss the big 12 this week?

blehh im too wrapped up in georgia hate week to care. one of my happiest mornings was when the headlines stated, "georgia invaded by russia".

UF 63
                uga 12

bama 24
                LSU 19

a&m 26
                msu 24

clemson 45
                fsu 17

osu 43
                horns 41

Comment

Hoping Tech shows in Ames this week. Considering how we did at OSU, I feel more confident about a game on the road. Its always a crap shoot up there.

Then we get UT and OU at home. Lubbock can be tough for you to get out with a win. I expect them to win one of these two games and screw up the big 12, Just like we always do!

Wreck'Em

Comment

Google maps adjusted name of Purdue's stadium...

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      Google maps adjusted name of Purdue's stadium...

[ATTACH]930077[/ATTACH]
                      That's awesome right there!

Purdue had their way with them

Comment

Sure hope the Horns come out with a fast start against OK State. After having two weeks to prepare and get healthy, Herman should have them ready to go. Hook ‘Em!

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                          I'm rollin with run the table. It's been a bit. Might as well enjoy it and not be all negative.

It's a coin toss from here.

I'm going to try and not be negative but that's how I'm wired. Predictions seem silly. Should one materialize, few here see the horns winning an OU rematch even though at one point it looked like a Texas blowout boat race in the cotton bowl. Last year several close games were losses. This year they were wins. The difference seems to be the maturity at the QB position.

The only certainly is, the Longhorns have overachieved and exceeded expectation thus far. The freshmen have left a big mark which no doubt sets up the recruiting train. Is this the new normal? Just play the games. In the meantime, times are good.

Beat Okie Light.

Comment

Originally posted by RedRaider323 View Post
                            Hoping Tech shows in Ames this week. Considering how we did at OSU, I feel more confident about a game on the road. Its always a crap shoot up there.

Then we get UT and OU at home. Lubbock can be tough for you to get out with a win. I expect them to win one of these two games and screw up the big 12, Just like we always do!

Wreck'Em
                            Kliff probably can secure his job if he goes 2-1 over the next three. That would put him at 7-3 with Baylor and K-State left. Big stretch for Kliff and the boys.

Comment

Regarding the LSU / Devin White targeting call, "it is what it is" as the Tigers will play inspired football in 2 weeks and try to shock the world.

I did some research on the Crimson Pachyderms confirming the last time an Alabama player was called for "Targeting". There were numerous late hits on defenseless players and very blatant helmet to helmet contact. Referees either looked the other way or swallowed their whistle.

The last targeting call against Alabama happened nearly 15 years ago. Ironically it was an offensive player and clearly visible on national TV. Joseph William Namath was called for targeting against Suzy Kolber. Video replay shows Namath lunging forward and leading with his head. The game was halted and sent to the replay booth for review. After reviewing the play for all of 3 seconds, SEC officials located in Birmingham ruled that Namath never made contact with Kolber and the targeting penalty was picked up, Namath got to stay on the field. More proof that shady-sheeet happens with Alabama

Comment

LSU needs to plan mightily, practice hard, meet curfew, sleep in their own beds all week, stay out of jail and in class. Kind of a low bar of expectations, I know, but we need all hands on deck against Bama in 2 weeks, since we'll have to beat not only Saban and Company but the Zebras as well.

Geaux Tigers!

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X