• Time
  • Show
Clear All

"SaltGrass 3/d June 24"

Click image for larger version

Name:	33.gif
Views:	73
Size:	4.0 KB
ID:	24904655Are you ready for the" LIFE SAVER CHALLENGE" Its a long shot unknown distance .. I think we will have to move it back from the last shoot..The next one is on June 24.. So come out and see if you can hit the Life saver 1$ a shot split the proceeds 50/50 with shooter and the club.Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0339.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	133.4 KB
ID:	24904657

I am going to bring a pop up ground blind out to shoot out of ..I am not sure where it will go but I think it will be a nice change...

Comment

Directions:

If you'd like to visit the range, check our shoot schedule page to see when the range will be open. Then take I-45 South to the FM 2004 exit. Take FM 2004 past the Gulf Greyhound track and go about 2 miles to Jack Brooks Park. Turn right into the park and follow the road to the first stop sign. Take a right at the stop sign and follow the signs until you come to the gate marked Salt Grass Archery Club. We look forward to seeing you there!
      Click image for larger version

Name:	SaltGrassMap.gif
Views:	33
Size:	5.1 KB
ID:	24085043
      The physical address for Jack Brooks Park is:

5700 FM 2004 and Hwy 6

www.saltgrass.org

Comment

Saltgrass Shoot!

I'll be there!!!

Comment

I'll be there

Comment

Well if Carl is coming.... I am there!!!!! Hope to see everyone there!

Comment

I will be there!

Comment

I should be available to help with setup on Fri even or Sat - Let me know

Comment

Is it only going to be the lifesaver challenge or is there going to be a 3d shoot?What classes are there?

Comment

The 3D SHOOT IS ON JUST LIKE NORMAL 6/24..I just wanted to promote the LIFE SAVER CHALLENGE..SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION

Comment

oh no problem,how many targets will there be and distances?

Comment

Well I already found out the distances but I noticed the LSBA yardages are followed,are the LSBA equipment rules in effect to??

Comment

Hey Mr. George want to buy a T-Shirt bring some med. + small please thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by DeadlyDiamondShooter View Post
                            Hey Mr. George want to buy a T-Shirt bring some med. + small please thanks!

George - Do you have any 2x for us plus size shooters?

Comment

Originally posted by dadogg View Post
                              George - Do you have any 2x for us plus size shooters?
                              yess

Comment

Working...
                              X