No announcement yet.

Deer lease, price, size, location

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 miles west of Hamilton Pool, 400 acres, 2 hunters.......$1850 per person.

Comment

Originally posted by goldtip5575 View Post
      No longer on it, but great lease in Kinney Co. $3500 per gun/bow on 25k acres low fence and each Hunter has approx. 350/400 acres to themselves to manage. 130 to mid 150 class bucks, with the occasional 160's. There were 2 or 3 over the 160's mark the last 8 years.
      I'm currently looking into this one!

Why did you get off?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck on your search/negotiation. These things seem to be highly variable and I think a lot of people are leery of sharing this type of information on an open forum, unfortunately for good reason. Too many snakes out there willing to steal what you have.

Another option would be for you to scour through advertisements for openings. (Even past years.) Problem is it's not like shopping on Amazon.

Comment

30 acres, 1-2 hunters, $300,000

Comment

Schliecher county, almost 3000 acres, full camp/cabin with WiFi/satellite/rv hookups as well.
            Protein feb-sept. Guest friendly, year round and a great landowner. $3500

Comment

Pass. Lol

Comment

Lol my bad guys. I was sitting here wondering why this was such a taboo question. I didn’t then think about people being snakes and stealing a lease from someone!!

Comment

Originally posted by bcj jones View Post
                  Lol my bad guys. I was sitting here wondering why this was such a taboo question. I didn’t then think about people being snakes and stealing a lease from someone!!
                  Cuz some people are chumps

Comment

East Texas, 10K acres, 45-50 memberships, $2600/gun

West Texas, 10K acres, 20 hunters, $2500/gun

Comment

Mason Co
                      400 acres
                      5 spots
                      $1200/spot
                      two bucks+one doe/spot
                      turkey

Comment

$700 300 acres 6 spots includes a small house and electricity in Starr County. I’m not too happy with the lease but got nowhere else to go.

Comment

Property taxes and hunt. Cows to keep the ag exemption. I'm one of the lucky ones.

Comment

Grayson County

4.6 acres

$16,000

Comment

$3,600/6 guys on 1300ac. in Ganado with a crappy old single wide trailer but keeps the rain off and has electricity cable ac/heat. Decent deer, fishing in big lake and waterfowl/birds in rice/milo fields.

Comment

We were in Mills County with 100 acres or so with a flat 1800 split between four families. Sadly the land owner passed away and his family sold it before we even knew he'd passed. I've heard it was a rare deal; frankly the landowner liked my father-in-law and liked the way we took care of our presence (aka he didn't have to worry about us being there) and didn't want to hassle with price-per-gun etc.

Now I'm on 30 acres in Grayson county for my mortgage, shared with one of my brother-in-laws. Still working on actually killing something though...

Comment

Working...
                                X