Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Howdy! Management Software for all Hunters (but if on a lease, you want to use this)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy! Management Software for all Hunters (but if on a lease, you want to use this)

XPosted from Campfire

Satellite mapping with 4 different map styles, including topography, with the ability to add markers like Cameras, Feeders, and Stands, as just a few examples. Very key to add your cameras, feeders, and stands and give them a name. They will be added to a drop down box in the other sections for ease of use on your property.

Upload and edit Game Camera pictures (single pictures or multiple at once) with the ability to store these pictures in different folders under each camera.

Game Trends section allows you to trend or pattern these pictures stored in folders under a Game Camera name based on wind direction, moon phase, or time of day. Basically, this will tell you the frequency a specific animal is coming by that camera at a certain time of day, wind direction, and moon phase. Great for trying to find a pattern on a specific buck. Pattern up to 10k pictures. You can share the pictures with a Hunt Club (Hunting Lease) and edit.

We have a Weather app that is specific for each hunting property you create. This is a 7 day forecast which is a great tool to prepare for a hunt while at home or work. Simply check the weather forecast and then head to your Game Trends folder to determine the best stand location based on your Game Camera intel letting you know the best wind direction, time of day, and moon phase for each Camera.

Nutrition section is divided into 3 parts:
    Food Plots - You can record information that would be useful in growing your crops and share this information with a Hunt Club (Hunting Lease) and ability to edit the record later if needed.
    Supplementation - Feeders this feature allows you to record feeder information that you can share with a Hunt Club and the ability to edit. We also include an analytic program that will show each feeders' monthly usage and the ability to compare feeders versus each other. Say you have 10 feeders on a property, you could try 10 different sources of protein or brands to determine what your deer prefer or gives the best results based on consumption.
    Minerals - You can record all mineral station information with the ability to edit and share with a Hunt Club (Hunting Lease)

Harvest (Kill) section allows you to record what you killed, and we include the weather conditions at that time of harvest. You can upload a picture and share/edit these records as well. We also include analytics that will help you managing your age structure of bucks killed and buck/doe ratio. Simply fill out your records and we track all this information for you and put it in the Harvest Trends tab. This will display the information in a bar graph and a pie chart.

Lease postings and views are free with a membership. Only stipulation is a member can only post 1 lease opening at a time for a duration of 7 days. Once the 7 days are up, you can choose to relist the posting or add a different one. As a member looking for a lease this is a great way to discover if a lease opening is going to be a good fit or meet your expectations. Simply ask to join the hunt club page of the group with an opening and look at past harvest (kills), nutrition records, and game photos to get a feel for the lease.

Hunt Clubs (Lease Management) are designed for those on a deer lease, manage a ranch, or a wildlife management association. Though, you could create a hunt club with just friends to share information with and not actually hunt on the same land. Neighbors could network to form a group to manage the deer herd and work together. This feature is separate from your private page and you can log information just the same as you can on your individual page or you can share records from individual page to your Hunt Club.

You can share game photos with your fellow lease members. There is a community message forum for your specific group which allows your members to collaborate with each other. Your hunt club members can add pictures to a ‘Hit List’ with notes attached to each photo. Each member can share or create nutrition and harvest (kill) records for the club records. This is useful if the group is tracking the age structure of harvest bucks or the buck/doe ratio for management purposes.

You Tube channel - The Hunter Sight
    14 day free trial with no financial commitment to explore the website

Here is a presentation that shows how easy it is to really use this web application

Comment

Hmmm, this is interesting. Are you with the company. Can you keep all info private and only share with lease members? Be great to have a section to save photos of culls, trophies and let walk. Any special equipment needed (cameras) or can you use anything?

Comment

I am the founder of the company. All the information is yours only. You have a log in and password. When you log in, everything is yours, and yours only. You have the ability if part of any 'Hunt Clubs' to share individual records with the club.

You create your property, map it out, place cameras, stands, and feeders on your property map. Name each one, this will later on help you with the other features as they are automatically added to a drop down list for you to choose.

If you are part of a lease, wma, or just want to share with friends you can create or join a hunt club with just those people. Each of you dictate what you want to share with each other from your private page.

Hunt Club (lease section) features -
        Club map with markers, gps coordinates, and ability to measure distances and acreage

Game photos - ability to share photos with each other

Hit List - Share and write notes on a photo of animal that the club should shoot

Nutrition records can manually be entered like on your private page, or you can share individual records to the club to avoid retyping. Food plots, Feeders, and minerals

Harvest records (same ability as nutrition records as far as entering or sharing) this is very useful to help the club determine age structure of bucks killed. This will be displayed in easy to read bar graphs with percentages and total number included. If the club is trying to get the buck to doe ratio better, I track that as well and display the percentage break down in a pie chart.

Community board - this allows your group to discuss or plan events or rules with each other. You can edit or delete post.

There is a notes section at the front of the Hunt club page and Invites showing who has been sent invites

Comment

You can use any game cameras on the market. Basically, I take the location of your camera and find the historical weather data for it. You create the folder(s) that you want ot upload pictures too. If you just upload all pictures in one folder and trend I will tell you all that information but to really use it to pattern a specific buck or other animal you will need to upload those pictures of what you after in an individual folder you name. Then you can go to Game Trends, select the Camera, Select the folder you named after animal you want to pattern, and I will show you the frequency of the animal based on wind direction, moon phase, and time of day.

This particular feature has been a headache in development, but it is my favorite tool

Comment

As the guy that started this, no investors or big sportsman group backing me, I would greatly appreciate any and all word of mouth to share this with other hunters. All the support I can get is greatly appreciated. I have some other development ideas but need to lay a foundation first.

Keep asking questions- helps keep this to the top so more people can see it and some people are afraid or don't like to ask questions.

There is a 14 day free trial with no payment information needed to sign up but that is at the bottom of front page under pricing. You have to select that green button that says 14 day free trial. I say that, because there is a sign up in top right corner of website but that is to actually pay for a year membership. There is a video at the bottom of the webpage that shows the features as well so you get a good idea of how easy it is to really use.

Comment

Working...
            X