This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heath View Post
    The petty part is taking a grad transfer and then blocking one of your own. If you don't take Hurts, Kendall doesn't have to leave.

That is pretty jacked up.

Comment

Texas allowed a transfer to Texas Tech last year and yes, Texas could have used that player during the season. That player also know all the calls and had history playing against the Texas offense.

The petty part is taking a grad transfer and then blocking one of your own. If you don't take Hurts, Kendall doesn't have to leave.
      Was he a QB? No..... Surely you see the difference.

Comment

Will RC be an advocate for the Horns if they are a 1 loss winner of the Big 12?

I think he would.

“Former Texas A&M coach R.C. Slocum was among three new members appointed Wednesday to the College Football Playoff selection committee.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
          Was he a QB? No..... Surely you see the difference.
          Par for the course.

Comment

Oops! I hadn’t checked my phone.
            [ATTACH]942272[/ATTACH]
            Need to update hair. It has been short for about a year.
            He is much improved over last year in multiple areas. Passing has improved greatly.

Comment

I can see both sides of it. I'm pretty sure Boney wasn't going to be a starter or difference maker for Texas. He seemed like he was a depth guy.

Either way, the NCAA needs to shore up some things with this transfer nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                I can see both sides of it. I'm pretty sure Boney wasn't going to be a starter or difference maker for Texas. He seemed like he was a depth guy.

This. They haven’t answered my Elinger question, wonder why?

Comment

Also, I saw something that KSU may be trying to block Delton to TCU as well.

Comment

Is Kendall the starter at OU?

My personal opinion is if Ehlinger wants to play at OU as a Grad Transfer, then you should let him go. If Buechele wanted to transfer to OU this year, good luck buddy.

Your standard should not change because of the level of play from the player.

Comment

My personal opinion is if Ehlinger wants to play at OU as a Grad Transfer, then you should let him go. If Buechele wanted to transfer to OU this year, good luck buddy.
                      I don't have a problem with this either, it just needs to be uniform across the board so everyone is on the same playing field. I don't care what the rule is, just make it the same for everyone.

Comment

Your standard should not change because of the level of play from the player.
                        Boney a starter at Texas? Kendall could have been a starter? Your point?

Comment

I don't have a problem with this either, it just needs to be uniform across the board so everyone is on the same playing field. I don't care what the rule is, just make it the same for everyone.
                          Agree. The school should not have the right to enforce the rule the way they see fit.

Boney a starter at Texas? Kendall could have been a starter? Your point?
                          I think it is petty to bring in a Grad Transfer (Hurts) that will be your QB1 and not let Kendall transfer to the school he wants. OU has their QB1, they shouldn't block the school that Kendall wants to go.

Comment

CFB Off Season Thread

Try using Rising or Thompson. Apples to Apples. Texas would grant the release.

They have for every player since TH arrived.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Agree. The school should not have the right to enforce the rule the way they see fit.

I think it is petty to bring in a Grad Transfer (Hurts) that will be your QB1 and not let Kendall transfer to the school he wants. OU has their QB1, they shouldn't block the school that Kendall wants to go.
                              I get it. The kid got a bad draw and I feel bad for him. I understand he wants to play. He could pick from 120 other schools and be fine. OU is not going to let him, especially a QB go to a school they could have to play twice. I bet they don’t block if he had wanted to go to KU.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                                Try using Rising or Thompson. Apples to Apples. Texas would grant the release.

They have for every player since TH arrived.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                                Back to OU? I doubt that very much.

Comment

Working...
                                X