No announcement yet.

Traditional Archery Instructor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the right instructor can help tremendously. Someone who can introduce you to the basics of proper form and bow tuning as well as the the different styles and techniques of shooting a Trad bow. Not someone who is stuck on you learning only how they shoot. It took me several years to figure out just exactly what was the best way for ME to shoot a Trad bow!

Comment

Getting some high-caliber advice, Whosure -- champion shooters chiming in. Hope it's helpful, and wish you well with rehab and trad-shooting.

Comment

PM sent to styksnstryngs.

Comment

G. Fred Asbell has several excellent books on instinctive shooting the will help.

Comment

Whosure, I'd be happy to give you my copy of Byron Ferguson's "Become the Arrow" and Brian Sorrell's Beginner's Guide to Traditional Archery, if you want them.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaBow View Post
              I think the right instructor can help tremendously. Someone who can introduce you to the basics of proper form and bow tuning as well as the the different styles and techniques of shooting a Trad bow. Not someone who is stuck on you learning only how they shoot. It took me several years to figure out just exactly what was the best way for ME to shoot a Trad bow!
              Yep! ShaBow can teach you how to shoot. He taught me. He knows what he's doing for sure. He's too modest to say so I will for him.

Comment

Working...
              X