Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hot diggity dog!

Very well.

Next time at a 3D shoot and someone aims at the 10 ring but gets a 8. No balls...dont score it.

Comment

Good things can morph some and still be valuable for the original purpose, which is basically honing shooting skills in varying situations. This will, in turn, help hunting skills. Nothing wrong with an element of luck or having fun. It's a sport, it's supposed to be fun. Basically, I view the challenges as an excuse to get out and practice -- maybe trying some things that I might not ordinarily try but that are still fun and helpful to my shooting. If nothing else, a miss makes me take the scoring card down and shoot a bunch more to fix whatever form flaw is causing the miss.

Comment

Traditional FSC Week 50

Yeah, well you didn’t call me a b**** because you were still mad at me because I brought up an inconsistency in a classifieds ad you posted over a year ago!!!!

Anyway, it is what it is!

And Byron, I’ll gladly take that 8 in a 3D shoot, while at the same time not being happy with the shot!!! 3D is a game, and you get the most points you can while trying to win. Hunting is certainly no game, as a life is taken in the process. A LOT of 8’s on 3D targets would be lost critters in a hunting situation.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        Last edited by Bisch; 12-16-2018, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Honest Abe. Crap shot.

Sometimes aiming for a quarter and God gives a penny. Sometimes aiming for a heart and God gives a lung.

I relenquish the call for FSC51...if it was mine. Still yours Junkers.

Comment

Alright!! A little Trad Drama!

Moving along, if Briar wants to relinquish his Tiara to call Week 51 ... the next in line looks like Junkers' 3/4" quarter shot. It's the closest to an intended target -- ahead of my Day 1, 15/16" dime shot as well as Rick's similar distance quarter shot on Day 2.

So, call yourself, Richard .... note the importance of punctuation.

(Let's eat, Grandma!
            NOT: Let's eat Grandma!)

Comment

Richard: Your call, bud.

PM sent.

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Comment

Ah! Sorry guys I've been in the garage changing out broken parts on the Jeep, still not done. To be honest I've got nothing in mind at the moment as I need to get my rig back up and running and still have some tasks to complete for work.

Can we open this one up to whoever has a challenge in mind?

Richard

Comment

No problem. I guess, with Rick out of pocket, it falls to me. I'll have a Week 51 challenge up in a minute.

Comment

Working...
                  X