Jason Garrett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
    I think Jerry & Garrett are doing a great job!

Jerry should give Garrett a 5-10 year extension!

Texans suck! No matter their win loss record!..

Comment

Originally posted by Colton View Post
      Sir, please put down the crack pipe
      No sir....not crack...just perspective...

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
        Like the Browns?!

LMAO!!! Exactly!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Texans suck! No matter their win loss record!..
          ...but we don't have JERRY to deal with...so there's at least that.

Oh....and throw to Cooper, ALOT please....
          (seriously, I need to pull him of the bench in fantasy)

Comment

...but we don't have JERRY to deal with...so there's at least that.

Oh....and throw to Cooper, ALOT please....
            (seriously, I need to pull him of the bench in fantasy)

Amazing how Bill O'Brien is the savior now..

And yall fired your GM right?

Comment

My opinion
              1. Coaching Staff - Fire Garrett and the OC. They need to have a more aggressive
              offense that is going to play to win. Stretch the defense and create lanes for Zeke.
              2. Amari Cooper - Good trade, he will help the team and is only 24.
              They were going after a receiver with their first pick and he is better than what is
              out there.
              3. Dak Prescott - A different offensive system would help him out. Patrick Mahomes
              would be struggling in the current Cowboys offense. I am not sold on him but there
              is not a good QB coming out in the draft.

Comment

Jerry just said on the Fan that Dak was capable and young and was going to get extended. What the ****? He done lost his **** mind!

Comment

Jerry just said on the Fan that Dak was capable and young and was going to get extended. What the ****? He done lost his **** mind!
                  Years ago. Everybody calm down. Rumor has it that Garrett's handler has a new software update to install.

Comment

I guess if Red J and his chronies go maybe a new offensive scheme could help Dak but he sure hasn’t impressed me in his decision making and accuracy 3 years in.

Comment

Jerry has spent a great deal of time trying to develop a coach to secure another Super bowl trophy. Does he have the time to start from scratch again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Amazing how Bill O'Brien is the savior now..

And yall fired your GM right?
                        No sir, not a savior IMO....just not Garrett...

With a gun to your head, who would you pick between BOB or Garrett?

Comment

Jason Garrett

No sir, not a savior IMO....just not Garrett...

With a gun to your head, who would you pick between BOB or Garrett?

Death

Earlier in the year and last year you flip floppers would have chose Garrett[emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                            That trade may suck if there is a good QB in the top 10, not sure if there is. I think the talent is here with the exception of the QB, look what McVay did with Fisher's team. Jerry is going to have to pull the check book out to hire a good coach, he needs to let Will McClay run the team or he needs to hire another GM, if Stephen steps up to the plate just maybe it will happen.
                            X2

The general consensus is that the QB and receiver class this next year is kinda weak....with the Cowboys leaning toward receiver in the first round, Amari was not a bad take early.. And Amari was not bad last night.. I'm still good with the trade if getting a No 1 receiver with that pick was the endgame like the Cowboys front office said. They just did it 6 months early

The top QB is the guy from Oregon, Justin Herbert, who has been called a Brock Osweiler starter kit. I think the Cowboys keep Dak for $500K through his 5th year and then shoot for a QB in 2020.

Dak will have to be franchised I believe to be here for just one year in 2020. Only first rounders have the 5th year option.

I think if they’ll fire Garrett and Linehan, Dak might be a different QB. That could be a BIG might but it’s worth a shot before they pay him $100 million. Jerry said today that he would be extended.

Comment

I guess if Red J and his chronies go maybe a new offensive scheme could help Dak but he sure hasn’t impressed me in his decision making and accuracy 3 years in.
                              I tend to agree. Dak has some skills and in the right situation he can be pretty good. See rookie year. But I don't think the guy has it to be a big time NFL QB. Not saying you absolutely have to, to win Super Bowls. But it sure helps. He seems to not know what to with the ball if the first receiver is covered (can't read a defense). He doesn't know how to step up or where to move to when the pocket breaks down. He doesn't seem to be getting better. But a good coach may be able to help him be more serviceable.

Comment

I don’t believe Dak is the future of the Dallas Cowboys but he isn’t the reason their losing. They are losing cause the Coach is awful, he couldn’t figure out a winning game plan if the other team gave them their play books. He wasted the most talented QB Dallas has had statistically in Tony Romo. He wasted the careers of Witten, Romo and Bryant.

He is the most mediocre Coach in the NFL, that has coached for this long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X