ASF Pro Evo REVIEWS???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ASF Pro Evo REVIEWS???

Anyone using the ASF pro evo protein feeders. Looking for feedback on quality and coon issues?????

We run coonhoods on other feeders, just trying to get feedback on the pro evo

I have two. They are solid feeders. Coons can get some of the protein out but it's not easy for them. They usually lose interest quick and move on.

Comment

I have six of the 2000 pounders. Zero complaints don’t far. Coons can get to the feed but w/o coonhoods, I’m not sure there is a feeder made they can’t get to.

Comment

I have a 2,000 pounder and it has been good. I trap all year long and rarely catch a coon near this feeder. Most of my catches are around water and my corn feeders actually. We do not get a lot of coon pics at the protein feeders either. May have a couple with coons on the 2k in almost 7 years.

Best thing I did though was earlier this year I added a Hammer timer to both my 1,000 and 2,000 pound ASF protein feeders to go with the 2 Krivoman ones I now have. I did backyard engineering to get the ASF modifications done but am happy with the outcome.

Tim

Comment

Originally posted by timoub007 View Post
          I have a 2,000 pounder and it has been good. I trap all year long and rarely catch a coon near this feeder. Most of my catches are around water and my corn feeders actually. We do not get a lot of coon pics at the protein feeders either. May have a couple with coons on the 2k in almost 7 years.

Best thing I did though was earlier this year I added a Hammer timer to both my 1,000 and 2,000 pound ASF protein feeders to go with the 2 Krivoman ones I now have. I did backyard engineering to get the ASF modifications done but am happy with the outcome.

Tim
          Can you elaborate a little on this? I have a 2000lb EVO and am considering looking to add a timer to it.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunterhelm View Post
            Can you elaborate a little on this? I have a 2000lb EVO and am considering looking to add a timer to it.

I did a bit in this post a few months ago.

I put a link to some pictures in there too. I made a slight modification inside the feeder after this that I need to upload the pictures of sometime. Too many irons in the fire or too lazy to do it right now though.

Let me know if you have additional questions not answered there or via the pictures.

Call Mike and order a Hammer!!!

Tim

Comment

All Seasons sells a conversion for the Evos that turns it into a "timed" protein unit and it's pretty easy to do.
              Last edited by BiggieSmalls; 12-17-2019, 08:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by freerhunter16 View Post
                I have six of the 2000 pounders. Zero complaints don’t far. Coons can get to the feed but w/o coonhoods, I’m not sure there is a feeder made they can’t get to.
                They get to mine ONCE. Put up a DC fence charger on the upper part of the legs with a solar charger. It works.....don't ask how I know!!!

Comment

I updated my install of the Hammer on my 2k pro Evo and included my install of a Hammer on my old 1k ASF with the round tubes in the same post.

T

Comment

Working...
                  X