Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does your boss or company give Christmas bonuses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does your boss or company give Christmas bonuses?

I really hope so! I have promised my family a nice pool in the backyard with my bonus. My cousin is visiting and staying in his RV. I’m gonna be offline for a while, I have A LOT of lights to put up. [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
      I really hope so! I have promised my family a nice pool in the backyard with my bonus. My cousin is visiting and staying in his RV. I’m gonna be offline for a while, I have A LOT of light to put up. [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Jelly of the month club for you!

Comment

[ATTACH]983909[/ATTACH]

Comment

I am a Ranch Manager for 2 places. 1 full time and the other 7-10 hrs a week. Full Time ranch I receive random bonuses throughout the year and recently a Kubota SxS X1140. I just received my Christmas bonus and it was over a months worth of pay. I make a good chunk and couldn’t be more blessed for the opportunity next door to my property. The part time gig is just as good if not the same. Random generosity from both owners! Gift I received from him was a Lifetime Super Combo and the buck in my avatar. Something I will use the rest of my life and always think of him.

All I know is I hope to one day be as selfless as these 2 individuals and help out anyone and everyone that I can. I enjoy what I do and thankful I don’t have to deal with big city traffic headaches.

Comment

We generally get them. Never know until there's an extra paycheck deposited 12/20.

This year those of us that survived 2 rounds of lay offs have probably already gotten our bonus

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

We get a little something every year. Always an extra check + a little game for cash. Boss changes up the game every year for a bit more excitement.

Comment

My favorite one to ever get was $10 before taxes, believe it was $6.54 net. Cashed that joker and went straight to Wendy's for a spicy chicken sandwich meal. I think I had to add a little of my own money to cover the total but I appreciated it.

Comment

No Christmas bonus but we get incentive based bonus Jan 31. Usually around $1500 take home at my level. Management can be much, much more.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                    I got one year membership in the dumbass of the month club
                    Nearly received an unexpected bonus from a large and ****** off weanling bull calf that we had to rope. He badly wanted to run straight over me numerous times. LOL

Comment

Nope. It's a large global company, and this year they cut back on the Christmas party/lunch they used to do as well. I appreciated it minus knowing I still have work that needs done. We do get our regular partial of the years bonus after this quarter though.

Comment

I give based on the years increase or decrease of business. Last year was our best ever. So was the bonus.................

Comment

50 dollar gift card if you make it to the Christmas dinner

Comment

We have a target bonus that pays out in January every year. It’s not a “Christmas” or “holiday” bonus per say but the timing works out.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                              Did you say Christmas boneless?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
                              That doesn't sound good. 😂

Comment

Yes or No...based on profitability, safety and exceeding forecasts.
                                Last edited by curtintex; 12-13-2019, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X