• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question is,
    Can they play like this next week??
    I sure hope so. I can't stand the eagles

Comment

Go Cowboys! What a strange season. Maybe this will propel them forward to the playoffs.

Comment

Why can’t they do this more often

Comment

If the Cowboys stop the run, they are Very hard to beat. The problem is they haven’t done that all season long. My hope is that they continue this on the defensive side of the ball.

Comment

If the Cowboys stop the run, they are Very hard to beat. The problem is they haven’t done that all season long. My hope is that they continue this on the defensive side of the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
              Go Cowboys! What a strange season. Maybe this will propel them forward to the playoffs.
              Gotta beat the Eagles next week, before we think of playoffs. Beating Philly once is hard, beating them twice in the same season is very hard.

Comment

ha ha ha ha ha, the big set up for the big let down

Comment

Originally posted by hoghunter69 View Post

Lmao nope i ain’t fallen for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    They will sneak into the playoffs and get torched in the WC round, screwing up their potential top 10 draft pic.....it's the most predictable Cowboys move ever.

[emoji1369]
                    Garrett 2020...[emoji35]

Comment

Clapper! He did have them ready today. Maybe he can keep it rolling!!

Comment

Originally posted by hoghunter69 View Post
                        Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                        Lmao nope i ain’t fallen for it
                        The Dallas Jekyll’s or the Dallas Hyde’s?

Comment

I remember what I thought to be a mediocre Giants team running the table,and winning every game on the road..I sure as heck didn't think they would beat the un-defeted Patriots in the Super Bowl..This team drives me bananas.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Super bowl Baby Hell ya Jerry is the man along with Garretts awesome coaching skills and can't say enough about Dak Zeik and the rest of the offensive line. Hell ya were number one well until next week when they lose and Jerry needs to fire red and how stupid was it to sign a deal with the two most overrated football players there is.

Comment

Difference was Dallas committed to the run and was able to run it well. As long as Dallas can run the ball Dak gives you a chance to win with boots, play action, and QB keeps off runs. When Dak is asked to drop back and beat teams with a conventional NFL passing offense he is not effective. You chose to make him your starter so do what he can do and see if he can get better along the way at the other. Accuracy and timing in the passing game is still a major issue but leadership and intangibles are there in my opinion.

Comment

Super bowl bound!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X