Canadian Bear Hunt/Outfitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canadian Bear Hunt/Outfitter

Can somebody recommend me a reasonably priced outfitter in Canada where I have a good opportunity to shoot a Spring P&Y bear.
    Preferably an outfitter that fishes in the morning and bear hunts in the afternoon.
    I have never been or know where to start. Dad and brother-in-law will be going too. Tried to Search previous threads but didn't find to many recent ones.

DOA outfitters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We hunted this past spring with Mountain Spirit Outfitters. It’s in BC so no bait is allowed, spot and stalk only. We had a great hunt and killed 2 great bears. Highly recommend!

Comment

I recommend South Bay Outfitters in Saskatchewan. My wife’s cousin was part owner until a few years ago when he decided to spend more time in Texas with the family. It’s bow hunting for black and color phase bear. WWW.southbayoutfitters.com

Comment

I have a hunt booked with laird river outfitters for next spring. I want to spot and stalk and not sit over donuts

Comment

Check out marshlandhunts.com they are in Saskatchewan.

Comment

Thanks for the input guys. I'll definitely check em out. Keep em coming

Comment

Look for a guide out of Terrace BC

You stay on a big boat, and work the freshwater inlets - spot and stalk.

Good time for sure.

Comment

Probably 75 of us have hunted with him. Huge success!!!

Comment

I hunted in Alberta last spring and was able to take (2) great bears with Trophy North Outfitters.

Out of 5 guys we took 7 bears. It was all from baited stands so no spot and stalk, but we saw tons of bears each day. I think the most I had in front of me within bow range at one time was 9 bears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What provinces can you kill two bears apiece?

Comment

I think Alberta is the only one.

Comment

Working...
                        X