No announcement yet.

John wick3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FYI, that fine woman is 52. How does she not age?!

Comment

Quality entertainment there!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
        FYI, that fine woman is 52. How does she not age?!
        Black don't crack!

Comment

Are these movies worth watching? other than halle berry? i've heard a few good reviews but seen none of them.

Comment

Am going tonight. Maybe a review Friday AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
              Are these movies worth watching? other than halle berry? i've heard a few good reviews but seen none of them.
              Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                If guns, knives, vengeance, cars, equal opportunity bloodshed, organized crime, dogs, and more guns offend you - watch them anyway because being a pansyass is no way to go through life son.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                  If guns, knives, vengeance, cars, equal opportunity bloodshed, organized crime, dogs, and more guns offend you - watch them anyway because being a pansyass is no way to go through life son.
                  Do any of the dogs have guns?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I watched #2 after all the hype on here about these Jon Wick movies. It was...ok. It was the 1 guy dodging thousands of bullets shot by hundreds of guys who can't aim all the while taking out someone with every single shot movie. Just didn't do it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                      I watched #2 after all the hype on here about these Jon Wick movies. It was...ok. It was the 1 guy dodging thousands of bullets shot by hundreds of guys who can't aim all the while taking out someone with every single shot movie. Just didn't do it for me.
                      You ever see the footage of those two guys in los angeles a buncha years back robbing that bank in full body armour with drum magazines in full auto spraying thousands of rounds everywhere , killing no one, against cops with shotguns and service pistols who are hitting their mark?
                      Its kinda like that only with dogs...and its a movie.
                      Keanu dying in the first couple minutes wouldve made it a short film.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                        You ever see the footage of those two guys in los angeles a buncha years back robbing that bank in full body armour with drum magazines in full auto spraying thousands of rounds everywhere , killing no one, against cops with shotguns and service pistols who are hitting their mark?
                        Its kinda like that only with dogs...and its a movie.
                        Keanu dying in the first couple minutes wouldve made it a short film.
                        Fully understand sir..enjoy Wick 3

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                          Sometimes you just have to giggle at the absurdity of things.

How else can we enjoy 80s action flicks

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
                            Daaaaaaaaam that’s hot!
                            X2

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

#3 was the best sequel I've seen. Very well done!
                              Halle Berry is wicked.
                              Ended with an obvious #4 coming up one day. Soon I hope.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluesman View Post
                                #3 was the best sequel I've seen. Very well done!
                                Halle Berry is wicked.
                                Ended with an obvious #4 coming up one day. Soon I hope.
                                Well now I have to find time this weekend to go.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X