Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
    Thanks everyone

I know. After hunting East Tx my whole life, it's a nice change.

Nice! Ozarks up there right?

Congrats! We probably won't ever live up there but will try to spend as much time as possible up there. I'm just gona build a small 5-600sqft cabin.

I would love to live up there but my wife would never go for it.

Yes sir. Foothills of the Ozarks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

UPDATE: Things worked out to where we were able to move our closing date to tomorrow. Hopefully I will have signed on the dotted line by tomorrow afternoon and will own a small piece of mountain land in OK.

Comment

UPDATE: Things worked out to where we were able to move our closing date to tomorrow. Hopefully I will have signed on the dotted line by tomorrow afternoon and will own a small piece of mountain land in OK.
        Congrats sir, and MORE pics!

Comment

Awesome looking spot, congrats, in for more pictures and following along

Comment

Congratulations and welcome to the Sooner State!

Comment

Congrats! Pretty piece of property.

Comment

Is land cheaper per acre in Oklahoma than in TX?

Comment

Thanks guys

Originally posted by Darton View Post
                  Congratulations and welcome to the Sooner State!
                  Appreciate it... your threads might have had something to do with me expanding my search from Arkansas to OK!

Originally posted by joel45acp View Post
                  Is land cheaper per acre in Oklahoma than in TX?
                  I ended up paying about $1850 per acre for this piece. It is "off-grid" though up on a mountain. I could have found a place in Texas but I was mainly looking in the Ozarks and Ouchitas in Arkansas and Oklahoma for a place to build a small mountain cabin for a getaway. Big deer and black bear weren't exactly a turn off either lol.

Comment

Thanks guys

Appreciate it... your threads might have had something to do with me expanding my search from Arkansas to OK!

Not that I am biased in anyway, but you made the right call!

Comment

Congratulations, my in-laws bought 40 acres up around Talihina OK, said there is an elk herd up there also. Very pretty terrain up that way. Its definitely a good investment.

Comment

So awesome, excited to see the progress.

Comment

Closed on the property! Now to find time to get back up there to get a plan together. It will probably be a few weeks before my schedule clears out which is killing me.

Comment

Closed on the property! Now to find time to get back up there to get a plan together. It will probably be a few weeks before my schedule clears out which is killing me.
                            Haha....I bet your mind is racing and on information overload. I know mine was when we first closed on our property. It’s a great feeling to own your own piece of land...but a helluva lot of work too. Congratulations and best of luck to you as you navigate things. Enjoy the ride brother.

Comment

Working...
                            X