Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In. We need a ton of pictures.

Comment

Tuned into this one. Hope to draw there one day. I’m sure TBH will represent with some toads on the ground! Goodluck fellas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat00 View Post
        Nice, good luck, are you guys going to set up any game cams?

Oh and is it a rifle or archery hunt?

Thank we all have game cams. it’s an archery hunt. Good Verizon signal at the rv site

Comment

I did the Archery Hunt back in 2018. Did not have any luck at all. I believe I just got a tough compartment. It was THICK THICK THICK. There was no choice but to stay on the Sendero's and I only ever saw 1 WT Doe out of range. I believe the compartment was Ano Nuevo. If you draw it, good luck!

My daughter drew the Gun A/S hunt last year. She missed on a doe and ended up dropping a big Javelina on the last evening. That was in West Guajalote. Saw several good bucks in that compartment but alas, it was a doe/Spike hunt.

I still put in like clockwork every year and hope to draw the archery hunt again! There were some great bucks taken during my hunt just not by me. Lol.

Comment

Tuned in.

Comment

Good luck fellas and good luck to the TBHers heading down for standby.

Comment

I'm in! Good luck!!

Comment

Good luck fellas!!

Comment

Originally posted by Yakinthebox View Post
                    I did the Archery Hunt back in 2018. Did not have any luck at all. I believe I just got a tough compartment. It was THICK THICK THICK. There was no choice but to stay on the Sendero's and I only ever saw 1 WT Doe out of range. I believe the compartment was Ano Nuevo. If you draw it, good luck!

My daughter drew the Gun A/S hunt last year. She missed on a doe and ended up dropping a big Javelina on the last evening. That was in West Guajalote. Saw several good bucks in that compartment but alas, it was a doe/Spike hunt.

I still put in like clockwork every year and hope to draw the archery hunt again! There were some great bucks taken during my hunt just not by me. Lol.

Yea we’re in 19, s part of Ana Nuevo hoping for the best
                    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by TXOUTLAW View Post
                      Thanks

For what it's worth, the part I was in was the Northern section. There was a big pond and I hunted over it near one of the drains that went to it. No luck. Ended up relocating to a tower (Youth Blind) the last day of the hunt and did see a big hog, a coyote and an undersized buck but they were all 150+ yards out.

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Hard to tell how many standbys there are but we’ll find out. Full lot

Comment

Love the pictures. Keep them coming.

Ano Nuevo is a tough pasture but down there, it only takes one :0

Comment

Thanks

Ano Nuevo is a tough pasture due to how thick it is. But with that being said, that’s EXACTLY where I’d be hiding if I was a big buck. Good luck!

Comment

Thanks

sent you a pm
                                Good luck

Comment

Working...
                                X