Nice!

Comment

Wow! Good stuff.

Comment

Lookin good man!

Comment

Very nice deer there

Comment

Looks like the 2nd drawing was a bust. "Technical difficulties" again. They're having a 3rd drawing tomorrow, according to the site.

Comment

Wow. I need to put in an application to admin their website. Cant do much worse lol

Comment

That's a nice one.

Comment

MSims6288, I drew 5E-13, can you define mixed results? Looking at the log looks like a few were taken out of 5E.

PS for the rest of the non draws, they did the 3rd one yesterday and planning for a 4th already on Sat.

Comment

Just got back and out my SD card in and there were only 5 pics of me as I was gathering things up to leave from last week. Now I have to go back out tomorrow to check the settings on it. Hope I just set something wrong and it's not broken. Stinks, because I was excited to see what was eating at the feeder (the ground was tore up, so something has been there).

Comment

What brand cam do you have?

Comment

[QUOTE=USMC8151;10476162]MSims6288, I drew 5E-13, can you define mixed results? Looking at the log looks like a few were taken out of 5E.

I had 5E-16 and put the wrong pin on a nice 8 pt at 17 yards. It took the skin off his back and I missed a spinal shot by ~1 inch. I had hundreds of hogs on cam, but nothing during shooting hours. I drew on a doe that I determined to be too small. Lots of activity on the trail cam: deer, hogs, and even turkey, but my lack of skill and bad timing led to an empty freezer last year.

Comment

Originally posted by 1337hunter View Post
                          What brand cam do you have?
                          Wildgame innovations, it worked wonderfully last year. I'm going to go look at it tomorrow morning.

Comment

I was thinking of buying one of those based on the good night time pics I've seen on here. Seem like decent cams. Let us know, it will help me make my mind up for a replacement.

Comment

Well I was planning on picking one up in the am, hope it works now lol

Comment

It takes great pics, i'm thinking I just set something wrong. Last year I was getting 300+ pics a week at my feeder. It's just frustrating because I was really excited to see what may be lurking around my area.

Comment

Working...
                                X