This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BirdRanger View Post
    Tim I am still looking for arrows can I use that one you slammed into the oak tree it is still good aint it..
    Sure can, nice to know a target arrow will withstand the energy of being deflected by an oak. Something about that magical oak tree, must be related to the whomping willow.

Comment

Originally posted by Walkin STX Hank View Post
      I posted some pictures of 3 cakes Nicole made in another thread. She is taking after Conny. http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...d.php?t=202092
      Dang, I gained 3 pounds licking the screen. Some good looking cakes!

Comment

A week out fron trout season opener and it's dang cold!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jbitt4x4 View Post
          A week out fron trout season opener and it's dang cold!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
          It's gonna be in the 80's here today.

DJ

Comment

Let me know how that works for ya this summer...when it's 80 here and 110 there

Originally posted by DJM View Post
            It's gonna be in the 80's here today.

DJ

Comment

I am wanting to take my son hog hunting this summer. Does he need a Fort Hood permit to hunt with me on Hood?

Comment

I think if he is the shooter he does. If not, just an area access should do. But I'm new on hood too so one of the other guys should know more.

Comment

yes he does, how ever his hood permit will be for small game only and it will be free. but he will still need a tx youth license

Comment

Brad, sorry I missed your call and the invite. Over at my neighbors drinking beer. Congrats on sticking a hog.

Comment

Working...
                    X