Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone explain to me where Granger is?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone explain to me where Granger is?

Hey guys im new to the public land hunting so what all is need for Granger and where is it located? Thanks for the help.

Just a little ENE of Georgetown.
    Last edited by Roscoe; 01-14-2010, 12:06 PM.

Comment

do you have to have any special permits?

Comment

You need the Annual Public Hunting Permit from TPWD (APH permit). It costs about $48 and can be purchased from any licsense retailer.

Comment

10 miles north of Taylor. 5 miles south of bartlett. 15 miles east of Georgetown

Comment

on hwy 95

Comment

If you have internet, you might be able to Google, or Mapquest it!

Comment

I35 in Round Rock take Hwy79 to Taylor, In Taylor hit Hwy95 North, head a few miles North of HEB/Walmart on Hwy95 take Rt on FM1331 Follow signs to Granger Lake few more miles. Stop by the TPWD you can buy the permit and they will give you the public land map book you will need also. Aslo look at the granger thread on here too, lots of good guys and info on it. Good luck

Comment

Just listen for hogs grunting and then follow your nose. Or follow the directions here.

Comment

I tried to post the map from the Public hunting permit booklet, but I don't have enough posts yet. Go to the site for the Texas Parks & Wildlife Department. (tpwd.state.tx.us) Go to "Hunting", "Annual Public Hunting Permit", and then find Lake Granger. Maybe after I post a few more times, I can actually add the link. Hope this helps!

Comment

Working...
                    X