TYHP Dec 17-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TYHP Dec 17-19

Has anyone heard yet if their kid has been drawn? Looking for Clear Fork, Painter, and Hapgood Ranches.

Thanks!!

My kids are in for those and we haven't heard anything. We were also in for a bunch this coming weekend and never heard anything so figured we didn't get any of those. Would be nice to have more communication either way.

Comment

Originally posted by ORIONTHEHUNTER View Post
      My kids are in for those and we haven't heard anything. We were also in for a bunch this coming weekend and never heard anything so figured we didn't get any of those. Would be nice to have more communication either way.

Good luck! This is our first time entering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

@rgb should be able to help yall out.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
          @rgb should be able to help yall out.
          he has been very helpful. i emailed him yesterday about the draw. i am sure he is busy this time of the year.

my son is wearing me out, lol

Comment

Originally posted by sambo73 View Post
            he has been very helpful. i emailed him yesterday about the draw. i am sure he is busy this time of the year.

my son is wearing me out, lol
            He's a good guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
              He's a good guy.
              yes sir, like i said, he has been very good about answering my questions, which have been many.

Comment

It's a really solid program overall. Like mentioned above the only real complaint I have is the not knowing if you draw or not (and that really isn't a big deal).

My son went on 3 hunts in 2019. We drew one and got asked to go on the other two due to cancelations. One we actually got called on a Wednesday afternoon asking if we could be there on Friday. The other hunt we got asked about 10 days out. I have no clue if they still will call you like that or not. I had emailed them telling them I'd take my son on any cancelation hunts.

I didn't apply for any hunts last year due to a really tight schedule.

Comment

We also applied for everything on the weekend you're talking about and I haven't heard anything yet. Fingers crossed!!!

Good luck to you and your kid on the draw. Hopefully you'll get drawn. I'm pulling for you.

Comment

Originally posted by BradBryant1000 View Post
                    We also applied for everything on the weekend you're talking about and I haven't heard anything yet. Fingers crossed!!!

Good luck to you and your kid on the draw. Hopefully you'll get drawn. I'm pulling for you.
                    Thanks! Y'all too, would be cool to be in camp with other TBH'ers. My son is excited about the oppurtunity, but he really just wants to shoot some pigs in the head like Dap!

Comment

i called the number on the website. The Clear Fork and the Painter is already full. She said the Hapgood didn't show anything yet, which was odd she said. Maybe drawing it today possibly.

Comment

She said their was a lot of first time applicants this year.

Comment

Didn't get drawn for those three. He is in for Cherry Springs WMA Super Hunt, Bob Dittmar Memorial Hunt, Cave Creek Super Hunt and the Mullen Ranch. If he draws one of the first two, i am going to cancel the other applications so others will have a chance.

Comment

Working...
                          X