Ne too. Great time and place to communicate with God

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
        Ne too. Great time and place to communicate with God

We do that before each hunt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
          I sleep every time I’m in the stand. I usually open my eyes about once or twice an hour and look around.
          Yep

Comment

Originally posted by Lights Out View Post
            Yep
            You probably have sleep apnea.

Comment

eve echoes..space game..not dor the faint of heart..youtube.

Comment

If I have one of the kids with me......which I normally do, I ask them about their favorite things in life, what they think they want to do when they grow, talk about God, talk about values, talk about the purpose of dating, talk about sex and what God intended it for, talk about the raging emotions they experience during puberty and ways to deal with them. Talk about who their friends are and why, what makes a good friend, what makes a good person, talk about sports, hunting, fishing and any other adventures they want to do in their lives. Talk about college, trade schools and starting their own business......Honestly the list is endless and the joy that they show from me just listening to them is priceless.

By myself I generally spend time in the word, pray, reflect on where I am in life and where I want to be. Think about how incredibly blessed that I am and different ways that I can positively impact those around me. Play on my phone occasionally.

Comment

Originally posted by Mbbriggs05 View Post
                  If I have one of the kids with me......which I normally do, I ask them about their favorite things in life, what they think they want to do when they grow, talk about God, talk about values, talk about the purpose of dating, talk about sex and what God intended it for, talk about the raging emotions they experience during puberty and ways to deal with them. Talk about who their friends are and why, what makes a good friend, what makes a good person, talk about sports, hunting, fishing and any other adventures they want to do in their lives. Talk about college, trade schools and starting their own business......Honestly the list is endless and the joy that they show from me just listening to them is priceless.

By myself I generally spend time in the word, pray, reflect on where I am in life and where I want to be. Think about how incredibly blessed that I am and different ways that I can positively impact those around me. Play on my phone occasionally.

That’s awesome. Me and my kids talk about stuff, make each other laugh…..could be why we don’t see a lot [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by sambo73 View Post
                    Me and my kids talk about stuff, make each other laugh…..could be why we don’t see a lot [emoji23]
                    This is exactly why I love sharing a stand with my daughter. 13 years now and we both have more fun hunting together than separately. It our thing!

Comment

Originally posted by kmack View Post
                      This is exactly why I love sharing a stand with my daughter. 13 years now and we both have more fun hunting together than separately. It our thing!

Yes sir. Been hunting with mine for 9yrs now. She’s a freshman in college now. We have the best time. I hope and pray she always wants to hunt with dad……I’ll be her guide as long as she lets me!

Comment

Just watch the world. All I use my phone for us the time

Comment

I watch what's going on around me. Phone goes on vibrate and is put in an inside shirt pocket.

Comment

Ummm….hunt?

Comment

Take my laptop and work…

Comment

When I am hunting, I am hunting, no internet, no phone. I put my phone on silent and only use it to know the time.

Comment

Working...
                                X