X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The World

Comment

Originally posted by Copanocruisin View Post
      Netflix Outer Banks has been good so far. I am headed for season two fifth episode next. It is just two seasons long. Something a bit different from my normal. Just saying .......cC
      I will check it out...

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
        Colony is good...

did this get picked up somewhere? i thought it was cancelled?

the main dude Josh somebody went over to Yellowstone didn't he?

Comment

Hanna

Comment

Y'all know I gravitate towards the weird and different.

Black Mirror on Netflix will hurt your brain.

It started me with Striking Vipers. I decided immediately I would ask my wife to be the Ninja warrior lady.

It is a modern spin off of The Twilight Zone and every episode is different...

Comment

Just starting Narcos.

Comment

Black Mirror - Crocodile is really good...
                Last edited by Johnny Dangerr; 11-18-2021, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hoythunter02 View Post
                  Is it the Chosen one?....or just the Chosen

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                  just "The Chosen" but you have to watch it on their website or maybe on youtube.

Haven't seen "Fauda" mentioned. We watched it on Netflix with subs not dubs. They flip back and forth between Arabic Hebrew and English.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
                    just "The Chosen" but you have to watch it on their website or maybe on youtube.

Haven't seen "Fauda" mentioned. We watched it on Netflix with subs not dubs. They flip back and forth between Arabic Hebrew and English.

It is a good watch...

Comment

WWII in HD on Netflix. All the Narcos/Narcos Mexico seasons.

Comment

White Collar- Amazon

Comment

Hand of God was a good series I watched on Amazon prime.

Comment

Peaky Blinders, Blacklist

Comment

I like alot of the shows mentioned. But is it just me or what im having a hard time getting into and understanding peaky blinders. I cant hear that good and its more trouble trying to understand it than its worth.

I really wanted to like it because i like that time frame in history but i just cant stay with it.

Comment

Originally posted by dclifton View Post
                                I like alot of the shows mentioned. But is it just me or what im having a hard time getting into and understanding peaky blinders. I cant hear that good and its more trouble trying to understand it than its worth.

I really wanted to like it because i like that time frame in history but i just cant stay with it.
                                Between getting old and having kids I watch TV with Closed Caption turned on.

Comment

Working...
                                X